Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned up this site.

Internet search doesn't throw up any negatives, but there are a number of features that give me concern.

1) Glowing testimonials you can't verify.

2) They list a host of "optional extras" to assist you with your entry without indicating the cost.

3) You have to pay a subscription before they'll let you see the entry requirements.

What do we think?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Turned up this site.

Internet search doesn't throw up any negatives, but there are a number of features that give me concern.

2) They list a host of "optional extras" to assist you with your entry without indicating the cost.

3) You have to pay a subscription before they'll let you see the entry requirements.

What do we think?
The Alliance of Independent Authors rates them as mixed: "Contests which are mostly positive, but present some issues of minor concern." And list fees at £20 – £30
Author Awards and Contests Rated and Reviewed by ALLi Watchdog Desk

Can't find them listed by Writer Beware
CONTESTS AND AWARDS - SFWA

Bookmark those two sites and use them whenever you come across a contest.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Alliance of Independent Authors rates them as mixed: "Contests which are mostly positive, but present some issues of minor concern." And list fees at £20 – £30
Author Awards and Contests Rated and Reviewed by ALLi Watchdog Desk

Can't find them listed by Writer Beware
CONTESTS AND AWARDS - SFWA

Bookmark those two sites and use them whenever you come across a contest.
I checked those sources, and neither were very informative nor addressed the issues I mentioned.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If they want subscription money before they'll reveal their secrets, I wouldn't touch it with the proverbial barge pole.
This is what I thought. It all sounds a bit fishy to me, but the internet is ambivalent. Here's one site that seems to recommend them.

Writing Competitions - Creative Writing Ink UK

I did think of messaging them to see their reaction to the "pay-a-subscription-before-we'll-tell-you-the-submission-guidelines thing as well as their unpriced optional extras and give them an opportunity to defend themselves. Maybe they're simply a genuine outfit with a rubbish business model.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Dear Page Turner Awards

"There appear to be certain questionable aspects of your awards program. These are currently under discussion on Kindleboards.

"Page Turner Awards - Scam or not?

"Areas of concern appear to be -
No Cash Prizes.
Requirement to pay a "subscription" before seeing submission guidelines.
Unverifiable "success stories"
The program seems to be a vehicle for selling a slew of unpriced "optional extras" to assist entry.

"In the interests of fairness, I feel your organisation should be given an opportunity to respond, should you wish. Hence I am providing you with the link."

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I have an open mind.

For their script competitions, they now say you can enter a book rather than a script as they can appreciate not all authors can write scripts. Obviously they are not getting enough submissions at 25 pounds per submission. Doesn't make sense really, other than they say, if you were chosen, the producer would have the script written if taken up. What I'm not sure bout is if the author would bear the cost?

For any competition run as a business, there is a cost involved for the submission to pay the people who have to read the submissions and judge the entries. I doubt it would be done for love.

From my understanding, it is not as much a scam as a business that also provides services, and while not all entrants would need this, these services are an important part of their business which the competitions provide leads for them to sell their services..

Page Turner Awards have posted on kindleboards recently for their script competition, so one of them is a member,. Perhaps they might respond to this thread.

Of concern to me is that Turner Awards has been established for many years for those born in Britain that the public can nominate. I don't know if Page Turner awards has a connection to Turner Awards or if this is a clever use of words to align it with this old established award.

Note: some of the entrants with testimonials on the site do have links to facebook, twitter, and their websites. One I looked at was a multi-genre author and finalist, so some of the testimonials can be checked out,

Really, I think there is enough information on the internet on this enterprise for author to make up their own conclusions without jumping to conclusions and calling it a scam. Some might consider the services a benefit.

Why I started Page Turner Awards

Reactions: NikOK

·
Registered
5 Posts
Turned up this site.

What do we think?

Hi there, I’m Paula, the founder of Page Turner Awards. I wasn’t aware of this conversation until one kind writer thought I should hear about it.

The reason we have no cash prizes in our Writing Award - because we have invited literary agent and publisher judges who may offer publishing contracts to any writers they like. The same goes for our Screenplay Award, where film producers will offer a book adaptation film option to any story they like. To me, as an author and writer, these career building prizes are of greater value than a cash prize because they could help a writer get their work discovered.

The 'unverifiable success stories' show the actual writers’ images, their profiles and their stories, so I'm not sure why someone would say these are unverifiable - I'm not sure what more we can do to verify that those people actually won those prizes. We also have a video link on our 2020 Winners page to show the day that these writers won the prizes and showing these people in person. So again, they are verified - in person on the video link. It was a one-and-a-half-hour awards ceremony with judges giving their story on why they chose those writers. I would have thought this would be enough to verify that these writers won the prizes they received. Two literary agents spoke at the ceremony saying why they had offered their chosen writer a literary agency representation. To me that verifies the winner and the agent.

We also handed out lots of useful software prizes to help writers in their writing journey, including two ProWritingAid lifetime licences.

We don't ask for a 'subscription' payment (ie ongoing month after month or year after year). However, we do ask for a payment for entering a submission which is an entry to the awards where the writer can choose which award category they want to enter.

All our judges are real people involved in the literary world and any writer can see their profile on the site plus their own websites and social links - all this is visible for any writer to check out.

The optional extras are not 'unpriced' as mentioned in this conversation. They are priced at different levels according to the prices that the literary experts charge for the different feedback. These are all 'optional' so a writer does not need to take one of them in order to enter. They are optional for the very reason that some writers may need them, but other writers won't.

As a writer and author myself, you have my word - we are not a scam. We are not trying to trick writers or misrepresent in any way. I realize that not everyone may like our site or the opportunities we are offering writers and everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I would hope that writers will look deeper before accusing Page Turner Awards of being a scam. Hopefully, any writer reading this will check out the links on our site and see the opportunities I have created for writers and that the testimonials are from real life writers who can easily be contacted to ask if they really did writer their testimonial.

I’ve noted these remarks and will work hard in the future to ensure Page Turner Awards is seen as credible and useful to authors and writers. Not only that, I set these awards up because I couldn’t find such an award program to enter my own work. To verify me as a writer and author - I write under the name of Paula Wynne. I won the People's Book Prize in 2017 where Sir Frederick Forsyth handed me my prize. That was the moment that inspired me to create Page Turner Awards to give authors and writers the same kind of inspiring experience I had!

I'm more than happy to answer any questions.
Regards
Paula
Regards
Paula

Paula Sheridan
Page Turner Awards

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there, I’m Paula, the founder of Page Turner Awards. I wasn’t aware of this conversation until one kind writer thought I should hear about it.

The reason we have no cash prizes in our Writing Award - because we have invited literary agent and publisher judges who may offer publishing contracts to any writers they like. The same goes for our Screenplay Award, where film producers will offer a book adaptation film option to any story they like. To me, as an author and writer, these career building prizes are of greater value than a cash prize because they could help a writer get their work discovered.

The 'unverifiable success stories' show the actual writers’ images, their profiles and their stories, so I'm not sure why someone would say these are unverifiable - I'm not sure what more we can do to verify that those people actually won those prizes. We also have a video link on our 2020 Winners page to show the day that these writers won the prizes and showing these people in person. So again, they are verified - in person on the video link. It was a one-and-a-half-hour awards ceremony with judges giving their story on why they chose those writers. I would have thought this would be enough to verify that these writers won the prizes they received. Two literary agents spoke at the ceremony saying why they had offered their chosen writer a literary agency representation. To me that verifies the winner and the agent.

We also handed out lots of useful software prizes to help writers in their writing journey, including two ProWritingAid lifetime licences.

We don't ask for a 'subscription' payment (ie ongoing month after month or year after year). However, we do ask for a payment for entering a submission which is an entry to the awards where the writer can choose which award category they want to enter.

All our judges are real people involved in the literary world and any writer can see their profile on the site plus their own websites and social links - all this is visible for any writer to check out.

The optional extras are not 'unpriced' as mentioned in this conversation. They are priced at different levels according to the prices that the literary experts charge for the different feedback. These are all 'optional' so a writer does not need to take one of them in order to enter. They are optional for the very reason that some writers may need them, but other writers won't.

As a writer and author myself, you have my word - we are not a scam. We are not trying to trick writers or misrepresent in any way. I realize that not everyone may like our site or the opportunities we are offering writers and everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I would hope that writers will look deeper before accusing Page Turner Awards of being a scam. Hopefully, any writer reading this will check out the links on our site and see the opportunities I have created for writers and that the testimonials are from real life writers who can easily be contacted to ask if they really did writer their testimonial.

I’ve noted these remarks and will work hard in the future to ensure Page Turner Awards is seen as credible and useful to authors and writers. Not only that, I set these awards up because I couldn’t find such an award program to enter my own work. To verify me as a writer and author - I write under the name of Paula Wynne. I won the People's Book Prize in 2017 where Sir Frederick Forsyth handed me my prize. That was the moment that inspired me to create Page Turner Awards to give authors and writers the same kind of inspiring experience I had!

I'm more than happy to answer any questions.
Regards
Paula
Regards
Paula

Paula Sheridan
Page Turner Awards
Hi Paula

Thanks for engaging here.

Your comment about offering prizes "in kind" is noted, though it occurs to me that a successful author has no idea what they might be getting - a product that may or may not be useful to them or a contract that may or may not be advantageous - so it could be viewed as a bit of a "pig in a poke".

The "success stories" are taken right off your home page.

"2020 Success Stories Included:
Three writers won a literary agency representation.
Another four had their full manuscript requested by literary agents, which hopefully will lead to agency representation
Five writers won a writing mentorship.
Five writers won a publishing contract and audiobook production
Two published authors won an audiobook production
Thirteen Indie Authors won a publishing contract and audiobook production
Two Indie Authors won highly valuable publicity campaigns
Wow, all this in Page Turner Awards inaugural awards!"

There are no names, so they are not immediately verifiable.

The sign up method also seems decidedly odd. Apparently, you have to purchase a membership package before you can see the entry conditions and requirements! Perhaps I have misunderstood, and if so, I stand ready to be corrected, but if it's true, then I have never encountered anything like it in any awards program.

"Award Membership Packages

These Award Membership Packages cover all the award categories.

Bronze Membership Package ~ For ONE Award Submission

• One Entry Submission
  • Entry Price for March, April, May: £30
Silver Membership Package ~ For TWO Award Submissions

• Two Entry Submissions to any two different award categories, or two submissions into the same award category.
  • Viral Sharing for two different award categories
  • Reader Feedback for two different award categories
  • Viral Sharing via Twitter and Facebook
  • Reader Feedback Comments Box on both submissions
  • Special Price for March, April, May: £65 (normal price is (£85)
Gold Membership Package ~ For Up To FIVE Award Submissions

• Five Entry Submissions to five different award categories, or five submissions into the same award category.
  • Viral Sharing for five different award categories
  • Reader Feedback for five different award categories
  • Reader Feedback Comments Box on all five submissions
  • Special Price for March, April, May: £95 (normal price is £165)
Platinum Membership Package ~ For Up To FIFTEEN Award Submissions

• Fifteen Entry Submissions to five different award categories, or fifteen submissions into the same award category.
  • Viral Sharing for fifteen different award categories
  • Reader Feedback for fifteen different award categories
  • Reader Feedback Comments Box on all fifteen submissions
  • Special Price for March, April, May: £155 (normal price is £265)
Make Your Payment

The optional extra's are priced, I am sure, but the prices aren't stated. Presumably you only discover that when you've paid for your membership?

"Optional Extras List:

Once again it seems to be, "pay us a membership fee and we'll show you what we have to offer." Whilst you may not be trying to create such an impression, the sad truth is that this is exactly how some scam sites operate.

Accepting at face value your statement that you are not a scam and that you have the best interests of writers at heart, would it not make more sense to be up front as regards conditions and requirements of entry and the prices of any optional extras you are offering so that you are completely transparent as regards what the writer might be getting themselves into?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems there's no further reply from PTA on these issues. I guess we can draw our own conclusions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is what I thought. It all sounds a bit fishy to me, but the internet is ambivalent. Here's one site that seems to recommend them.

Writing Competitions - Creative Writing Ink UK

I did think of messaging them to see their reaction to the "pay-a-subscription-before-we'll-tell-you-the-submission-guidelines thing as well as their unpriced optional extras and give them an opportunity to defend themselves. Maybe they're simply a genuine outfit like aesthetic outfits with a rubbish business model.
The message shoudle be send to have their opinion about the situation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Turned up this site.

What do we think?
I also think the quality of copy on the website suggests these people aren't the world's best writers, so possibly not the world's best judges of good writing. I was alerted to this by my play writing agent, but smelling a small rat, i googled Page Turner Legit and found this sensible site, thanks for helping to confirm my suspicions.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The message shoudle be send to have their opinion about the situation.
If you read the thread, you will see that this message was sent, but their reply left key questions unanswered and they have not responded further.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi 'Alondo'- Further to your post of a few days ago, this reply is not an attempt on my part to alter your views, but to offer readers of this thread the chance to 'draw their own conclusions.'

The 'silence to your post' is simply because I am so busy and don't have time to check into this forum each day. I am very proud of what Page Turner Awards is doing and I very pleased that so many independently-minded authors, who have also 'drawn their own conclusions', think so too.

I make no claim that we have universal appeal across the author spectrum and we know very well that how we lay out our author offering is far from perfect and cannot be a user experience panacea for all. However, it is where it is two years into our journey and we will continue to develop Page Turner Awards site, the offering and the clarity of its communication (in this respect I thank you for making some valid suggestions as to how this could be done).

Whilst I genuinely respect that you are entitled to an opinion and, equally, the chance to draw your own personal conclusions, you make a number of other points in your latest post that are simply misleading: "a product that may or may not be useful to them or a contract that may or may not be advantageous - so it could be viewed as a bit of a "pig in a poke".

What products and services authors stand to get from Page Turner Awards is made very clear in numerous sections of our site - web pages that show what prizes can be won and the companies that have donated them, who the judges are that will see their work (with a bio on each judge plus their Social Media and relevant website links) and the timetable the awards will follow, is all clearly visible to any site visitor.

As regards an author obtaining 'a contract that may or may not be advantageous' is something that is entirely for the authors who win to decide if they want to take up the offer from the judges. Many are only too pleased to have this choice. If they deem it advantageous, great; if they don't, we are equally happy that we have facilitated a worthwhile discussion between the author and the contract provider. The author is likely to be better informed for the future as a result.

"2020 Success Stories: "There are no names, so they are not immediately verifiable" . We have dozens of Page Turner Awards web pages showing names, the authors' pictures and their biographies for all of last year's Page Turner Awards winners. An author only needs to go to Awards > 2020 Winners and click on any of the seven items to see the large number of winners that last year's Page Turner Awards generated.

If you need any further evidence that they really do exist look them up on Google, their author credentials will be relatively easy to verify, or contact them on social media is your skepticism continues. More so, most of the authors in our finalists list last year included their bio, website link and social media profiles. They provided that information on their own behalf - which shows they are real people. We also have a menu item called 'Entrant's Stories' where some authors and writers personal journey has been featured, for example, one writer down under talks about her journey as a writer having been born with no fingers. Others talk about different challenges they have faced as a writer - these are all their stories. How can this not been seen as real life stories?

You can disagree with the execution of how we run our awards, but we are doing what we say we are doing - ie offering writers and authors the chance to win valuable writing related prizes. We are not a scam, the 80+ judges, which includes literary agents, publishers, film producers and other literary professionals would not be involved (and excited to be judging the entries in a few weeks time) if this was a scam!

I expect no common ground to magically appear between us and that is fine. And equally fine is that readers of this thread should be allowed to draw their own conclusions, hopefully with a modicum of correct information to allow them to do so.

If you want me to further engage on this topic, I'm afraid I may not be able to respond, if at all, in the time frame that you expect, simply because I run several author and writer businesses which take up a great deal of my time ensuring that I help authors and writers as much as possible on all my platforms. And, most importantly, because the Page Turner Awards judging takes place in a few weeks time and I will be heavily involved in co-ordinating the judging process.

Regards
Paula

·
Registered
5 Posts
Page Turner Legit
I followed your Google search term, ie Page Turner Legit' and found results about something called Page Turner Press. I don't know Page Turner Press and it has nothing to do with Page Turner Awards! There could be lots of businesses with the term 'page turner' which doesn't mean they are all associated, as Page Turner Press is not assocaited in any way with Page Turner Awards.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi 'Alondo'- Further to your post of a few days ago, this reply is not an attempt on my part to alter your views, but to offer readers of this thread the chance to 'draw their own conclusions.'

The 'silence to your post' is simply because I am so busy and don't have time to check into this forum each day. I am very proud of what Page Turner Awards is doing and I very pleased that so many independently-minded authors, who have also 'drawn their own conclusions', think so too.

I make no claim that we have universal appeal across the author spectrum and we know very well that how we lay out our author offering is far from perfect and cannot be a user experience panacea for all. However, it is where it is two years into our journey and we will continue to develop Page Turner Awards site, the offering and the clarity of its communication (in this respect I thank you for making some valid suggestions as to how this could be done).

Whilst I genuinely respect that you are entitled to an opinion and, equally, the chance to draw your own personal conclusions, you make a number of other points in your latest post that are simply misleading: "a product that may or may not be useful to them or a contract that may or may not be advantageous - so it could be viewed as a bit of a "pig in a poke".

What products and services authors stand to get from Page Turner Awards is made very clear in numerous sections of our site - web pages that show what prizes can be won and the companies that have donated them, who the judges are that will see their work (with a bio on each judge plus their Social Media and relevant website links) and the timetable the awards will follow, is all clearly visible to any site visitor.

As regards an author obtaining 'a contract that may or may not be advantageous' is something that is entirely for the authors who win to decide if they want to take up the offer from the judges. Many are only too pleased to have this choice. If they deem it advantageous, great; if they don't, we are equally happy that we have facilitated a worthwhile discussion between the author and the contract provider. The author is likely to be better informed for the future as a result.

"2020 Success Stories: "There are no names, so they are not immediately verifiable" . We have dozens of Page Turner Awards web pages showing names, the authors' pictures and their biographies for all of last year's Page Turner Awards winners. An author only needs to go to Awards > 2020 Winners and click on any of the seven items to see the large number of winners that last year's Page Turner Awards generated.

If you need any further evidence that they really do exist look them up on Google, their author credentials will be relatively easy to verify, or contact them on social media is your skepticism continues. More so, most of the authors in our finalists list last year included their bio, website link and social media profiles. They provided that information on their own behalf - which shows they are real people. We also have a menu item called 'Entrant's Stories' where some authors and writers personal journey has been featured, for example, one writer down under talks about her journey as a writer having been born with no fingers. Others talk about different challenges they have faced as a writer - these are all their stories. How can this not been seen as real life stories?

You can disagree with the execution of how we run our awards, but we are doing what we say we are doing - ie offering writers and authors the chance to win valuable writing related prizes. We are not a scam, the 80+ judges, which includes literary agents, publishers, film producers and other literary professionals would not be involved (and excited to be judging the entries in a few weeks time) if this was a scam!

I expect no common ground to magically appear between us and that is fine. And equally fine is that readers of this thread should be allowed to draw their own conclusions, hopefully with a modicum of correct information to allow them to do so.

If you want me to further engage on this topic, I'm afraid I may not be able to respond, if at all, in the time frame that you expect, simply because I run several author and writer businesses which take up a great deal of my time ensuring that I help authors and writers as much as possible on all my platforms. And, most importantly, because the Page Turner Awards judging takes place in a few weeks time and I will be heavily involved in co-ordinating the judging process.

Regards
Paula
Paula

Thanks for your post. I appreciate that your time is valuable to you, so perhaps I could crystallize the central issue to a question that will require a simple yes or no answer. This will involve no investment of time on your part, but will assist the five hundred plus people viewing this thread. Here goes.

"If I were to pay you for a 'membership package' and then discover that the submission guidelines were not appropriate to my circumstances, would I be entitled to claim a refund?"

YES or NO?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Turned up this site.

What do we think?
Hi there,

1. We can verify our testimonials. There are real people behind each one. It simply needs a click on their name which links to their bio. For example, on our testimonials page - https://pageturnerawards.com/awards-testimonials - you will see each author has their image plus their name, click on anyone, such as this one Helping Writing Careers! | Page Turner Awards written by Ben Marney. You can see his username and when you click on it, you get his profile which is here https://pageturnerawards.com/users/benmarney and Ben lists his website and his author bio, showing he is an author and a voice-over actor. There are stacks of testimonials – all showing real people and real bios with real website and real social feeds. Despite your persistence on this question, I fail to see how all these testimonials are not verified.
  1. We do show the price of the optional extras, but as I have mentioned before, they are not mandatory so not every writer and author wants to use them. The Optional Extra fees are sent to the various professionals who offer feedback on their submissions. Writers really appreciate getting this kind of feedback from professionals in the literary world.

2. Authors do not have to pay a subscription. There is only a one-off cost to enter the awards, which is show publicly on many of our pages, including our register page.
It looks like you’re determined to keep this thread going but as I mentioned yesterday, I am very busy preparing for the judging which starts soon, which is a really exciting time for the authors and writers who believe we’re offering them a great opportunity to get their work discovered, so I probably won’t be able to answer any more questions.

Authors and writers are very welcome to come over to Page Turner Awards and view our many pages of real-life authors and writers who have enjoyed their journey with us, and they can make decisions for themselves. I don’t aim to change your mind as that is clearly already made up. As I have said before, you don’t have to like what we do, we have plenty of writers and authors who do!

Regards
Paula

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Paula

Thanks for your post. I appreciate that your time is valuable to you, so perhaps I could crystallize the central issue to a question that will require a simple yes or no answer. This will involve no investment of time on your part, but will assist the five hundred plus people viewing this thread. Here goes.

"If I were to pay you for a 'membership package' and then discover that the submission guidelines were not appropriate to my circumstances, would I be entitled to claim a refund?"

YES or NO?

I appreciate your distillation so let me first of all say quite emphatically, the answer is YES. Allow me to support this.

A 'Membership Package' is a one-off payment, it is not recurring. Page Turner Awards has a 100% record of issuing refunds whenever they have been asked for by a subscriber, irrespective of the reason.

Over time we have been asked by writers to refund for a number of reasons - because their submission wasn't going to be ready in time, because the author simply changed their mind about entering, and, yes, to date a couple of writers paid but subsequently, as you would say, 'discovered that the submission guidelines were not appropriate to their circumstances', or for some such variation on this. All of the aforementioned have been completely and quickly refunded.

I would also point out that we use the PayPal payment platform, a platform where the buyer (writer) retains a great deal of control over his/her payments and refunds. This fact, coupled with our practice on refunds outlined above, ensures that writers' interests in this regard remain well protected by Page Turner Awards. We chose PayPal to protect our writers and authors.

Your YES or NO distillation is important. I hope I have comprehensively supported our 'YES' practice in this matter.
Regards
Paula

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can only speak for myself, but I entered the Page Turner Awards last year and I cannot recommend them enough. I am lying, I have recommended them to fellow writers in my circle.:)

The word 'membership' might be misleading, but if you take the time to go through the site it is very clear that it is not a 'recurring' membership.
The big draw for me initially was the judges' lineup. Agents of Yasmin Kane's stature would never risk their reputation by being associated with a dodgy competition.

I want to stress that I did not purchase any of the extras, simply entered ten pages of my novel, and still ended up on the shortlist. I say this not to boast but as proof of the absolute integrity of the judging process.

As I submitted my entry, I had the opportunity to appreciate the subtlety of the submission journey. It forces writers to think about their craft and the importance of distilling the USP of their story and how to promote it, which I was grateful for.
Someone in the thread raised doubts about the 2020 Success Stories. The Awards ended with a virtual prize giving, and the success stories were a great part of the evening; it could not have been fabricated.

I think there is a lot of cynicism in the world and we have all had our share of disappointments and experiences with charlatans - I certainly had a few along the way!

Maybe the Page Turner Awards seem too good to be true. All I can say is that I am entering again!
Here is my profile: Lara Byrne | Page Turner Award

1 - 20 of 20 Posts