Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Kindle Fire HD owner here (few weeks).  :)  Someone just told me about Pandora today and I have it on my computer.  I like it, so I went to amazon and got it for free to my kindle  fire HD.  I went to my fire and I could not find the app anywhere.  I tried to acquire it again using my kindle this time (as opposed to my getting it online on my computer), but it said I already had it downloaded, but yet I still can't find it.  Advice?  Thank you!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I have found that there is a bit of a lag from when I purchase and app from the App store before it shows up on my Fire (or other devices)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just tried this with one of my own apps. I went to Amazon on the desktop and got one of my free games. The Amazon site told me to go the Amazon app store on my device to get the game. I did that and when I tried to install it I got a message similar to what you mention. After a few minutes it let me download it though.

One thing I noticed was that the app did  show up in the app library under Cloud->By Title pretty quickly. You might want to check there if you still can't download Pandora directly from the store.

Ken

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
RhondaRN said:
New Kindle Fire HD owner here (few weeks). :) Someone just told me about Pandora today and I have it on my computer. I like it, so I went to amazon and got it for free to my kindle fire HD. I went to my fire and I could not find the app anywhere. I tried to acquire it again using my kindle this time (as opposed to my getting it online on my computer), but it said I already had it downloaded, but yet I still can't find it. Advice? Thank you!
Here's what I do. I go to the home screen, then I swipe down and do a sync off the top menu. Then I do something else for a minute. Then, I go to apps and click on "Cloud." Usually, at the very least, the orange "placeholder" icon will be there. If it is I go do something else for another minute. If the full color icon is there, I tap to download to the Fire (if that's where I want it).

Betsy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts