Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally was able to get my book Blast Force - Genesis uploaded to Amazon. The kindle version seems to be available with no problem. When it said my paperback was available, I ordered 50 author copies. Now it's showing as being unavailable. Am I missing something? My order for the author copies seems to be going through. I don't know why it would suddenly be unavailable. Any ideas?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I saw it. This means just what it says, no copies available and Amazon doesn't know when they will have more. Who do you do your paperbacks with? This means Amazon does not know when they will have a supply to fill the orders. I'd contact whoever you published your paperbacks with. It's the "Don't know when copies will be available" thing that concerns me. It's normal for Amazon to say, "Four left. More on the way." for example but when they don't know when copies will be available, that's a supply issue. Contact your distributor or POD publisher.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazingly it's now available. Whew, I was worried. I'm self published on Amazon, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Must have been a small hiccup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts