Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two days ago, AMS stopped serving my paperback ad. I had no idea why until today.

My amazon.com paperback shows as out-of-stock (one left)...NEVER happened to me before...and wondering of it is happening to anyone else. This clearly indicated to me a prining issue in the chain. This paperback has been selling really well for me since last december and it sucks to have momentum killed.

Interestingly on amazon.ca....I have no such issues at all.

Mark

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The POD printer is in S Carolina. And I think one in California. Both are states grappling with covid. So if they aren't working and Amazon is running low on whatever stock they often have on hand...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I just checked a few of mine and they're showing a "usually ships within five days" message. The IngramSpark versions, which you have to go looking for since they're not the primary one, show copies in stock.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So two of my paperbacks show as "In Stock- with lead times."  My take is that they are subbing out the orders to Ingram.

What irks me is I had AMS ads for the paperback and they won't serve the ads or have stopped serving because of this which makes no sense...since the delays are clearly indicated to a buyer...and they are about two weeks...which is not bad. Very odd.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts