Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having a party for Kindle's 1st Birthday on Wednesday!  And every party needs food!  Share your party pictures here!

We want pictures of cake, ice cream, party drinks, great parties you've been to.

Got a good recipe for a party food?  Share it here?

Have a really great birthday memory?  Share it with us!!!

Let's party!

Betsy
(Kat, good luck with your studies!!!!)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Angela said:
My boys - ds Chris and Harley
I like the fact that the puppy (Harley?) is WEARING his hat but Chris's hat has to be held on! LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
I like the fact that the puppy (Harley?) is WEARING his hat but Chris's hat has to be held on! LOL!

Betsy
Its Chris' 30th birthday and a surprise. He can be quite a party pooper... I still can't believe he was actually smiling! Harley, on the other hand, loves a party!! :)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Angela said:
Its Chris' 30th birthday and a surprise. He can be quite a party pooper... I still can't believe he was actually smiling! Harley, on the other hand, loves a party!! :)
too funny!!

Betsy

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well, every Kindle party has to have one of these...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I wish I could take credit for it....I saw it on a blog when I was doing intial purchase research for my Kindle. I am very jealous of whoever made it and their cake making skills.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kimblee said:
Well, every Kindle party has to have one of these...

if there were a prize for best pot luck post this would win hands down, I think.

Betsy

·
Registered
268 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
if there were a prize for best pot luck post this would win hands down, I think.

Betsy
Hahah. Thanks Betsy. I feel honored.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That cake is amazing...

But we shouldn't let it stop the party! More food, people! We have a crowd to feed...  ;D

L

·
Registered
268 Posts
Leslie said:
That cake is amazing...

But we shouldn't let it stop the party! More food, people! We have a crowd to feed... ;D

L
I agree. Therfore, if you can't have Harry Potter on the Kindle, why not eat it?

Edit: AHH! It's huge! Must go find how to resize! I'm on it!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Angela said:
Kimblee you have 102 posts!!
Thanks. I'm so proud of myself! (I'm wayyyyy too obsessed, lol.) :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts