Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was talk of a Saturday night chat, and a request for a reminder....

However, perhaps nobody considered that it's a holiday weekend, and I think many people are off visiting Mom for the weekend.  Or MIL.  Or out to dinner with Mom tonight.  So it might be a sparse crowd.

Still, all the more champagne and brownies to go around for the rest of us.  ;D ;D

We have lots to celebrate!  There's a new Kindle out (whatever you think of it, it increased visibility, and that can only be a good thing!), it's Mothers'  Day, exams are (almost) over for some of us, and it's finally spring! 

(AND I got my two custom BB bags in the mail today!)

Hope to see at least SOME of you in chat sometime after 10 p.m. Eastern  :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Doing the left coast math...7:00 
I'm in, but I'll be late!  Thanks for the reminder and save some cake for me!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I'll drop in.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, too. (If I get my spousal chores done today.) Looking forward to it.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Well, on the off chance that I'm not already in bed I'll try to remember. . . . .but I tend to be an early to bed type. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Dona, it will be earlier your time, won't it?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
If my hubby isn't being an "Attention Piggy" tonight....I should be able to chat awhile tonight :)  I'm freaking out right now....called the party I booked for my son on the 16th.  They were suppose to be able to order food for my party...something happened...so now I have to plan the menu....ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!  Oh well, guess it will be cheaper.  Looks like I'm making one of my sons favorite things....croissant (sp?) sandwiches. 

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
How did I miss this thread... I created the new thread for the Chat tonight. Oh well...

Many people came to chat and had nice time tonight.  :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Chat was fun last night.  A few of us showed up earlier than 10p.m.  We had 16 or 18 on at one time in the early group.  See you there next Saturday night.  Obviously I'm not anticipating a date.     :(
deb

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
drenee said:
Obviously I'm not anticipating a date. :(
And if you have one...

If he appreciates books (and doesn't bash e-books), bring him along!

And if he doesn't, why would you want to date him? ??? ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Very good point, Susan.
deb

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
I am sorry.  As you clearly know, I didn't make it.
And I am embarrassed to admit that it is because I had a software problem with chat.
All fixed now - did the tweeking this morning.
So I can join in next week.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts