Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
10,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was talk of a Saturday night chat, and a request for a reminder....

However, perhaps nobody considered that it's a holiday weekend, and I think many people are off visiting Mom for the weekend.  Or MIL.  Or out to dinner with Mom tonight.  So it might be a sparse crowd.

Still, all the more champagne and brownies to go around for the rest of us.  ;D ;D

We have lots to celebrate!  There's a new Kindle out (whatever you think of it, it increased visibility, and that can only be a good thing!), it's Mothers'  Day, exams are (almost) over for some of us, and it's finally spring! 

(AND I got my two custom BB bags in the mail today!)

Hope to see at least SOME of you in chat sometime after 10 p.m. Eastern  :D

· Registered
43,676 Posts
I'll drop in.

· Registered
1,901 Posts
If my hubby isn't being an "Attention Piggy" tonight....I should be able to chat awhile tonight :)  I'm freaking out right now....called the party I booked for my son on the 16th.  They were suppose to be able to order food for my party...something happened...so now I have to plan the menu....ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!  Oh well, guess it will be cheaper.  Looks like I'm making one of my sons favorite things....croissant (sp?) sandwiches. 

· Registered
12,056 Posts
Chat was fun last night.  A few of us showed up earlier than 10p.m.  We had 16 or 18 on at one time in the early group.  See you there next Saturday night.  Obviously I'm not anticipating a date.     :(
deb

· Registered
10,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
drenee said:
Obviously I'm not anticipating a date. :(
And if you have one...

If he appreciates books (and doesn't bash e-books), bring him along!

And if he doesn't, why would you want to date him? ??? ;D

· Registered
21,769 Posts
I am sorry.  As you clearly know, I didn't make it.
And I am embarrassed to admit that it is because I had a software problem with chat.
All fixed now - did the tweeking this morning.
So I can join in next week.

· Registered
1,452 Posts
Had a great time for the hour or so I was there!  Glad to hear that it may become a Saturday Night Regular....!

Geoff, you can join in whenever!  All are welcome!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.