Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thanks!  I hope y'all are enjoying these as much as I am.  It was great to see everyone last night!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I known I am having a great time, is this my first ever book Klub.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
i don't do chats, but I betcha with Robin leading they were awesome - you go!  ;D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks Robin...I lurk the book club thread and read the transcripts.  Chat happens at the kiddos bed time.  :(

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Haven't been able to participate in the two earlier chat sessions, one of the bad things about working 2nd shift. I'm on vacation next week so if there is one then I try to make it. I'm sure they have been interesting.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm still upset that the live chats are held during Lost
We actually discussed moving it the first week, but every thing we suggested was "No! That's Grey's Anatomy!" or "No! It's the last season of ER!" or "That's when Heroes comes on. This is not negotiable. We will use our minds to bend your keyboard."

rofl, so Wednesdays it is. Hopefully the folks who can't join us now can join us for another book in re-run season.

·
Registered
339 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
We actually discussed moving it the first week, but every thing we suggested was "No! That's Grey's Anatomy!" or "No! It's the last season of ER!" or "That's when Heroes comes on. This is not negotiable. We will use our minds to bend your keyboard."

rofl, so Wednesdays it is. Hopefully the folks who can't join us now can join us for another book in re-run season.
If I could Tivo putting the kids in bed I would, but I won't miss tucking them in for anything...not even Sookie and Eric.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Heroes?!? Come on, people!

BambiB said:
Thanks Robin...I lurk the book club thread and read the transcripts. Chat happens at the kiddos bed time. :(
There are chat transcripts? Where? That would be awesome; I'm dying to know what goes on in there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts