Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got the gumption to take some pics of Pearl & her little friends, all dressed up in their decalgirl skins.

Here's Pearl with her Garden at Giverny skin & ToL cover (and one of the Nouveau Princess screensavers I picked up here):

And here's Pearl in one of my favorite reading spots, all propped up & ready for me to have a bite to eat (but I need a little bigger easel for my ToL cover):

And here are Pearl's little friends, they were jealous of her skin & wanted to have their own (they're so demanding!) - iPod, Asus 1000HA netbook & Palm Treo:

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
thank you so much for posting.  They all look so happy now in their new spring attire.
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Nice pics. Every thing looks very good.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You're killing me!  I was trying to refrain from ordering a matching Pink Tranquility skin for my Acer Aspire One Netbook.  It's useless to try to resist!  Useless!!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Meemo said:
So I finally got the gumption to take some pics of Pearl & her little friends, all dressed up in their decalgirl skins.

Here's Pearl with her Garden at Giverny skin & ToL cover (and one of the Nouveau Princess screensavers I picked up here):
Dang, you like your DecalGirl! :D What other skins you gonna get? Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kind said:
Dang, you like your DecalGirl! :D What other skins you gonna get? Thanks for sharing.
I don't know what came over me - I ordered the skin for the Kindle, and next thing I knew I was ordering the others.
Actually, I just picked up a Kindle skin on ebay - it was a custom skin someone had bought for a K1 but she ended up getting a K2. Very similar colors to one I'd been torn about when I got mine, just happens to say "Tree of Life" across the bottom & that's the cover I have, and it was a good price. Hopefully I won't be disappointed when I get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.