Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these on Amazon. I was wondering if anyone that purchased it for the Kindle can tell me what you think of it?

Vicki

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I believe Luvmy4Brats has one of these. I'm sure she'll report in, once she finishes feeding her kids breakfast! LOL.

L

·
Registered
201 Posts
Vicki, I have this pillow and use it every night when I read in bed.  Due to my wonderful  :mad: neck, I have to lie down to read, as opposed to propping up with pillows.  What I do is:  lie down on my back, get my (head) pillow just so, then put a smaller pillow on my stomach/chest, and then the peeramid pillow on top of that.  It keeps my K1 at the perfect height for reading.  Of course, after going through all these contortions, then I have to get up and go to the bathroom! ::)

Kathy

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have neck problems too and love to read in bed. I will have to check out this pillow it sounds interesting.
  Kdawna

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
katbird1 said:
Vicki, I have this pillow and use it every night when I read in bed. Due to my wonderful :mad: neck, I have to lie down to read, as opposed to propping up with pillows. What I do is: lie down on my back, get my (head) pillow just so, then put a smaller pillow on my stomach/chest, and then the peeramid pillow on top of that. It keeps my K1 at the perfect height for reading. Of course, after going through all these contortions, then I have to get up and go to the bathroom! ::)

Kathy
Ugh, this sounds familiar. Lying with my head propped to read is a guaranteed migraine. Of course, so is sitting if I'm not watching how I hold my head.

I was just realizing last night how high the K2 has to be to keep my neck comfortable while lying on my back....and sure enough, I was thinking that the peermid base wasn't going to be tall enough. But it's a good start!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I've been looking at these for a long time and I finally bite the bullet and got one.  My problem was figuring out the color to order, lavender for my bedroom or burgundy for the living room.  I got the lavender and if I really like it and will use it both places I see a burgundy one in my future. 

Did I mention I really hate the accessory thread here, it causes me to spend way too much money. ;D

·
Registered
208 Posts
I got mine from drugstore.com (b/c it was cheaper)

I liked mine so much I ended up getting more for my mom and a friend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts