Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
AKKK!! I left a comment,

Who cares, I got a Kindle!  No not really, I am kidding.  I did leave a comment but not that.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
That's strange.  I guess it would have cost them more to move the books and get new space than they would have made selling them. 

The saddest thing is that this warehouse isn't near my house.  ::)

·
Super Moderator
67,487 Posts
gertiekindle said:
The saddest thing is that this warehouse isn't near my house. ::)
Maybe instead of Maui (or was it Columbia? Or Hibbing?) you ought to take a trip to Bristol (or was it Birmingham?) :)

The UK has a lot of second hand book shops. . . .I bet a lot of folks loading up were shop owners. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
gertiekindle said:
That's strange. I guess it would have cost them more to move the books and get new space than they would have made selling them.

The saddest thing is that this warehouse isn't near my house. ::)
Another reason why publishers should embrace ebooks instead of DTBs

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
marianner said:
It's like the best dream ever! Can you imagine being knee-deep in books?!?! :eek:
It's a little over-rated. You should see my house. After a while, it just gets difficult to move. And don't even get me started on trying to sleep.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
all those abandoned unloved books.........seems so sad......... :'( I'm glad some are being "rescued" and if that warehouse wasn't across and ocean i would definitely be searching through it!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
As much as I love reading on my Kindle, there are just some books I will never give up and others I wish I could get my hands on! I would have liked an opportunity like that!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts