Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Periscope Kindle cover. I think it's great. A little larger then the standard but comes with built in extendable light, pad and pen holder. Appears to be top quality and workmanship. Take a look and see what you think.

http://www.periscopelight.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Wow, that would be great if I were left handed!  Unfortunately, I'm not.

I wonder if they'll come out with one for righties, with the positions of the Kindle and the notepad reversed.  I would definitely want one if they did.  And $49.95 is a good price, too.

-X-
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing if it can be folded back as well. I've been looking for a cover that holds a notepad!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I'd be interested in knowing if it can be folded back as well. I've been looking for a cover that holds a notepad!
You mean folding over the top? Octochick has one and posted a few pictures of it...either on the Accessories board or the Picture Gallery.

L
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Leslie said:
You mean folding over the top? Octochick has one and posted a few pictures of it...either on the Accessories board or the Picture Gallery.

L
No, folded back like the original and m-edge covers do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NYCKindleFan said:
I'd be interested in knowing if it can be folded back as well. I've been looking for a cover that holds a notepad!
Yes, it folds back and the tab that holds the cover closed also holds the cover back when turned 180 degrees with the same magnetic closure device. It difficult to explain but the closure tab can hold the cover open or closed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Xia said:
Wow, that would be great if I were left handed! Unfortunately, I'm not.

I wonder if they'll come out with one for righties, with the positions of the Kindle and the notepad reversed. I would definitely want one if they did. And $49.95 is a good price, too.

I checked with the company (twice) and they say that most people surveyed like the pad on the left. I don't agree, I'm with you.

However, it's better than the Kindle cover. I attached a pad on the left side with Velcro but always hit a key because the Kindle is so close to the pad The Periscope has 5" between pad and Kindle.

Yes, it's bigger and heavier. I's a trade-off. Heavier with attached accessories (pad, pen, light) or lighter and "bear". It's apersonal choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NYCKindleFan said:
I'd be interested in knowing if it can be folded back as well. I've been looking for a cover that holds a notepad!
Yes, it folds back with a pad of the left, a retractable light and the cover does fold back plus a magnetic snap that holds it back.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top