Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted another topic about how I went to a doctor and pulled out my Kindle where I keep a Medications text list. Someone replied that that was a good idea, and that she was going to make one for herself.

It started me to think that maybe some people have thought of things (or lists) to keep on the Kindle that can be helpful and that others have thought of.

On my Kindle I have:

My phone book
My medications
A list of my ebooks (I know Amazon won't let you redownload a title, but you don't want to get the title from 2 different sites.

Does anyone else have other lists that they find useful?

Steve

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I haven't done any lists yet, but will be adding the following:

My medical and insurance info along with meds for myself and my parents.
An abbreviated phone book with most used numbers.
Current bible study notes.

G

·
I keep a list of book series' and what order they're in. I have so many books that I check it first to make sure that I'm not starting the 2nd or 3rd in a series by mistake.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
stevene9 said:
A list of my ebooks (I know Amazon won't let you redownload a title, but you don't want to get the title from 2 different sites.
I know its off topic, but while you may not be able to download a book more than once, you can order a book twice. Much to my surprise I was able to return one copy even though they were ebooks. I read fast enough to get thru most any book in about 2 days and had just assumed that with ebooks all sales were final.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
This isn't mine, I got it from the amazon boards, but I think it's an awesome idea.  Someone was going on a trip and created a personalized travel guide with all her reservation info, phone numbers, sites she wanted to see, nearby restaurants, etc. in Word, and just emailed it to her Kindle.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
That's why I have a goal...done by Thanksgiving...so I can give thanks.  No, seriously I'm not one for crowds and malls, I am a claustrophobic and if I'm not done by Thanksgiving I panic. 

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok...bragging a little...Christmas presents bought, wrapped, in boxes waiting to be mailed by Halloween.  We are moving soon and I wanted to be ready if, God please be listening, someone actually bought our house. 

·
Registered
205 Posts
I do all (okay, most) of my Xmas shopping via Amazon.  Just a few clicks, and wheee!  I'm done.  I don't even have to worry about wrapping.  Less crowds in the icky malls, more time to read and eat Xmas cookies.  What's not to love? 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
hazeldazel said:
I do all (okay, most) of my Xmas shopping via Amazon. Just a few clicks, and wheee! I'm done. I don't even have to worry about wrapping. Less crowds in the icky malls, more time to read and eat Xmas cookies. What's not to love?
Me, too. I have a couple of other sites I visit, but Amazon gets most of my business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts