Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kboards! I'm thrilled to announce the release of my new book Phantom Masquerade. This novel is a contemporary gothic romance adaptation of Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera. The trailer was created by Cinematic Book Trailer and I couldn't be happier. To view this awesome trailer, click on the image of the skyline below :

Skyscraper Cloud Building Water Atmosphere

Phantom Masquerade
Mina Daaé dreams of performing on Broadway. Like her great ancestor, Christine Daaé, who sang at the prestigious Palais Garnier a hundred years before, Mina has the voice of an angel. But after graduating from Conservatoire de Paris, fortune fails her. Until the circus comes to town.

Mina’s close friend Toni Vollini offers her a role in his new Broadway play mixing Mozart with clowns. Known as The Harlequin, the musical is an inimitable adaptation of the opera Don Giovanni. Toni says Mina will soar, but with pathologic acrophobia, she’s afraid she’ll fall. And the ghost in her head says she will.

Toni and a ghost vie for her love, but Mina thinks her ghost is just another hallucination. Or is her ghost a phantom of the opera?

Phantom Masquerade is a contemporary adaptation of Gaston Leroux’s Phantom of the Opera integrating romance and the paranormal.

Click on the cover to peruse a 99c sale for a limited time available on all retailers now:
Purple Entertainment Performing arts Font Event

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts