Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I know that this is a very specific question. Last year I've published a book about vegan nutrition and the importance of an ecological mindset in our society. My book also includes 101 vegan recipes.

Now I want to update my book with pictures for the recipes to deliver a better quality and there's my problem:

I've hired about 4 freelancers last year (they should cook the recipes and take photos) but they all have not contacted me since weeks. I think they have given up.

Then I've searched on Fotolia for matching photos for my recipes but I've found not so much.

My question is:
Do you know a stock photo website which has a big offer for photos of recipes?

I had no problem to invest money but I can't self cook it because I'm not at home during the week. If I would self cook everything on my weekends it'll takes too long. :/

Have you any idea what I could do? Is there a site with a bigger database of recipe photos?

Thanks for help and sorry if my English is not the best. It's not my first language.

Lucas

·
Registered
529 Posts

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Well now you could cook on the weekend and freeze nearly all of it for eating later.  Good luck on your cookbook. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts