Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Great looking Kombo! Love the screensaver, too.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Love the screensaver.  What part of WV?
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I had friends that lived in Ridgely, WV.  They had a very nice view off of their back deck.
Beautiful part of the country. 
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Great Combo! Love the brown on the skin.

·
Registered
921 Posts
sbell1 said:
After all the help from this board, just wanted to share my picture of my K2 in decalgirls Dark Burlwood skin and the M-Edge Executive cover.

The screensaver is a picture from behind my home in the WV mountains.

> M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket link

> DecalGirl link

Nice to see the pictures. I was expecting the marble red cover to look more "marbled". In your picture it looks to be like a solid brick color. The combo looks great.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is the synthetic leather...not the marbled genuine leather. M-Edge is no longer making the Executive cover for the K2. The remaining stock may still be available through Amazon. I liked the Executive because it has four leather cornered slots to hold the kindle rather than the side hook. I take mine in and out so much this was the selling point over the Prodigy model with the slide hook holder.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
sbell1 said:
This is the synthetic leather...not the marbled genuine leather. M-Edge is no longer making the Executive cover for the K2. The remaining stock may still be available through Amazon. I liked the Executive because it has four leather cornered slots to hold the kindle rather than the side hook. I take mine in and out so much this was the selling point over the Prodigy model with the slide hook holder.
FWIW, I can take my K2 out of the Prodigy cover (with the hooks) in about 3-4 seconds (not rushing at all). The top sliding hook was a bit stiff when I first got it (I think because the leather stitched around it was probably still pretty tight) but now I can slide it down with m forefinger pretty easily if I want to remove the Kindle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Harvey,

I know to click through the affiliate links for the board to get credit...but will that still happen if it is the link I posted in the above thread?

Should I not post a link?  I just didn't know where they came from in my original post....Sorry!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
sbell1 said:
Harvey,

I know to click through the affiliate links for the board to get credit...but will that still happen if it is the link I posted in the above thread?

Should I not post a link? I just didn't know where they came from in my original post....Sorry!
No, you are fine to post those links. They were not affiliate links, so we wouldn't get credit from the links, so I just modified the post to include affiliate links. But it's no problem.

And unfortunately, our DecalGirl link code will only take us to the DecalGirl main page. I've asked them to provide a link that can go to a particular skin's page, and hopefully that'll come at some point.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts