Kindle Forum banner

Please choose a cover from the list below

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently am using a large journal as my Kindle cover. While I love my purple "greenman" design, I'm starting to want the comfort of just one of their K2 covers. The journal leaves about 1 inch of leather around the edges from the kindle. After reading for 2-3 hours those "ruff edges can get to be a bit much. I've tried sanding the edges but with so much material left hanging over, I'm just going to try a K2 cover. I'm really disappointed that I can't get the same cover design that I would love to have, but we all know that story, so I'm going to "settle" for one of the ones available to see if it makes a difference.

I was having trouble picking one of the ones available, so I've decided to let the board pick it for me. I've listed the ones that I can live with above. My birthday is Thursday, so I chose that date as the end date. I'll order the cover with the most votes at the end of the voting time on Thursday (8:45 midnight central standard time). I don't want to influence the board at all, so I'm not going to make any mention of the ones that I really like. I'm really ok going with the voting decision of the board.

Thanks, pick out a good one for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I have the red sky dragon and really like it, but the black was not available earlier and I think it just looks better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I voted green world tree. This is why: My birthday is also May 14, and on that day I plan to order the same cover as a Happy Birthday to me. SO, Happy Birthday and enjoy whatever cover you choose!

Jered

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After looking at this with only 18 votes in, I realize the could be a tie.  I didn't think about that at the beginning.  I need to figure out something in case there is a tie.  I really want this to be a board decision and not mine since I started it this way.  I will have to think about that.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
docjered said:
I voted green world tree. This is why: My birthday is also May 14, and on that day I plan to order the same cover as a Happy Birthday to me. SO, Happy Birthday and enjoy whatever cover you choose!

Jered
My bday is May 12th (couple days before you guys but I still thought Id throw it out there) but I also voted for Green World Tree! Happy Birthday Hope you's both love your covers whichever you both choose!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
the Forest alone has 7 votes that says a lot! my niece has it in the fern and its impressive!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I voted Navy Hokusai Wave--it was my #1 choice, then I got an opportunity to buy a previously owned but new Celtic Hounds in wine and got that instead--I love it, too.  What if everyone votes for your least fav?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JeanThree said:
I voted Navy Hokusai Wave--it was my #1 choice, then I got an opportunity to buy a previously owned but new Celtic Hounds in wine and got that instead--I love it, too. What if everyone votes for your least fav?
I'm going to order whatever is in the lead. I picked the ones that I would use in the poll. My only concern is a tie and I haven't figured that out yet. I wanted to do this without my input. I do have one probably a little more favorable than others, but I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the board picks. Just seemed like a fun thing to do.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gwen10 said:
Can't go wrong with Black Bold Celtic. I have it and absolutely love it!
I remember when you received it. I have a black bold celtic cardholder. Then I got the purple greenman cardholder, I love that one.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I voted for the Green World Tree but if it were on your list, I would have picked the Saddle or Green Creekbed Maple for you, Kevin.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DD said:
I voted for the Green World Tree but if it were on your list, I would have picked the Saddle or Green Creekbed Maple for you, Kevin.
I thought about putting the Green Creekbed Maple on the poll. I'm not a "saddle" color person at all, so I didn't put any of those choices in the poll. I'm surprised I put the black choices on the poll, but in some of those designs, I did like it. I'm more of a color person, but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out here. One thing that is funny is that isn't a purple design in the poll, since that is my favorite color.

Thanks to you and everyone else that is taking the time to vote in the poll. I appreciate it.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I voted for the Fern Forest, totally objectively as it is the one I have ;)... I was actually just thinking how it would go well for a guy, from the design, and also colorwise... It is actually very soft, and folds back completely (and this from day one) even though it is a wraparound design. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the pole (as no doubt you are too!!!!!!)!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chynared21 said:
I voted for red Sky Dragon...I'm a little biased ;) I was originally going to vote for the black one but as I read on, you mentioned that you like color which is why I went with the red ;D

I say flip a coin if you have a two way tie.
I probably shouldn't have said I like color. I didn't want to influence the vote at all. I'm fine with whatever the outcome is going to be- black, taupe, wine, green, fern, navy, or red.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts