1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I don't have one,but it looks like a nice case :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I used to have a Palm Treo 750 and bought a Piel Frama case for it.  Nice quality.  I'm sure you'll like it.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Reminds me of the Trendy Digital cases. It looks nice and seems like it would protect your Kindle nicely.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update:

When looking for a case for my Kindle 1 there were several factors i was looking for which are:

1. Protection for the Kindle.
2. Access to all the buttons, switches, and jacks.(even the switches on the back)
3. Leather
4. Wouldn't be worried about it falling out of the case.
5. Quality craftmanship.
6. Front cover completely folds back for easy one handed reading.

Found all of these in this case. I received the case the other day and am totally satisfied. The quality is excellent, the stitching is perfect and it secures the kindle like no other case I have seen. It does take a little getting used to when using the buttons on the right hand side of the Kindle due to the fact that the leather covers those buttons. I also find with my big fingers that I have a little trouble cleanly hitting the alt button because the leather comes right up next to it, but being that I don't use the alt button that much this is really not a problem for me. I am really glad i took the chance on this case when there weren't many reviews at the time. I really believe my search for a cover/case is over.

Rusty

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I like the color choice! Looks classy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought this cover a couple of weeks ago for my K1.  Love it.  It is simple and comfortable to use.  Much better than the one the K1 came with. My husband saw mine and liked the feel of it so I ordered one for him also. My husband also has a K1.  He got the cover a week ago and is really happy with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts