Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to the existing papers it would be great to have the Washington Times available. Please call 202-636-3206 and request it. That's the direct number for Jeffrey Lea (pronounced lay) who is in charge of electronic editions. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Welcome to Kindleboards, LDB!

Thanks for posting this!

If you get a chance, head on over to introductions and tell us a bit about yourself!  And check out the Book Corner, we've got book recommendations and Book Clubs!

Betsy

·
Super Moderator
67,487 Posts
LDB, there isn't really a need to bump on this board.  Each time you come to read the board, forums that have new posts will have a highlighted icon.  In each forum, there's also a "new" button on any thread that has posts that are new since the last time you read that thread.  So even if, for example, I don't log on for 3 days, I'm going to see your posts whether there are bumps or not. 

You can also see at the top of the thread how many times the thread has been read.  So even if you're not seeing respondent posts, people are looking at it. . .looks like 168 times as I write this.

Ann

1 - 7 of 7 Posts