Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
In my humble opinion.  I'm sure someone will beat me to this, but there is another thread that pretty much explains all the acronyms that are used on here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
In My Humble Opinion
In My Honest Opinion
or
In My Holy Opinion
International Mental Health Organization

I think we all need the last one but the first 2 will do :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
Forum announcements and tips...guide to forum speak...has a lot of answers there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you to everyone for responding so quickly. I've been racking my brain trying to figure that one out and did not even come close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
sometimes the things i come up with are a whole lot funnier than the true meaning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was almost afraid to pose the question. I've been lurking on the Amazon Kindle Discussions since October and some of those people get mean and nasty when the same question is posed over and over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Bluebell said:
I was almost afraid to pose the question. I've been lurking on the Amazon Kindle Discussions since October and some of those people get mean and nasty when the same question is posed over and over.
Many of us came over from Amazon. We attempt to keep it friendly and answer all questions or refer you to a previous thread where the subject has been discussed. Much more organized here. :)

Linda
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've learned a lot about my Kindle from this forum. I've also found some new authors to read. I usually read a book a day. I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest book store is 35 miles away. Now that I have my Kindle, I don't have to stock up on books but I still 1-click way too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards Bluebell. You don't have to be afraid of asking questions here. We are all a pretty friendly bunch (most of us anyway... ;);D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Bluebell said:
I've learned a lot about my Kindle from this forum. I've also found some new authors to read. I usually read a book a day. I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest book store is 35 miles away. Now that I have my Kindle, I don't have to stock up on books but I still 1-click way too much.
Hi Bluebell...welcome aboard. You'll be 1-clicking more than you know with all the recommendations here :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
Leslie said:
Right. Like SAHM

Straight Adult Homosexual Male, right?

L
I think I'm dating him. :-X
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Angela said:
Welcome to KindleBoards Bluebell. You don't have to be afraid of asking questions here. We are all a pretty friendly bunch (most of us anyway... ;) ) ;D
Angela, don't talk about me like that! I can read, you know!

Bluebell, welcome to Kindleboards. Don't believe what they say about me.

This is a great place, we all love our Kindles!

Betsy
 
G

·
Leslie said:
Right. Like SAHM

Straight Adult Homosexual Male, right?

L
I thought it was

Short Adventurouse Halfling Male

Slightly Addicted to Ham and Mayo

Santa's Army of Helpful Midgets

Straight Arrow Has Money

Stay At Home Male

Short And Heavy Mother

Stop And Help Me!

but it's really

Stay At Home Mom
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top