Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
I recommend large doses of ice cream, chocolate or liquor. Or all three.  ;)

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Ya know the part in The Two Towers where Bilbo is leading Gollum along on a leash, after they first capture him?
And Gollum is all freaked out about it, thrashing on the floor and screaming in pain over the little string around his neck?
That's me right now.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It says it is "scheduled" maintenance.  But I don't see how that could be.  Why would they schedule maintenance mid-day (U.S.) on a Thursday?

I'm not buying it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I requested a daily lock down so we all could get some words written. Now go get your 1K words in and then I'll let KDP know they can open back up again. ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Now I know why the site showed no book sales for the past few days. It was broken! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
It's driving me crazy, but I'm kinda relieved. Yesterday my sales went wonky (convincing myself my ranks are the same so things MUST BE FINE) so seeing that bar makes me think that MUST BE IT.

Crazy writer is crazy.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Those cookies look great!

I heard KDP is updating reports to show the contact info of everyone who has viewed the book's Amazon page.

(Of course, that comes from a source that is absolutely, positively certain that Lance rode clean. So, you know, draw your own conclusions)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Deanna Chase said:
I requested a daily lock down so we all could get some words written. Now go get your 1K words in and then I'll let KDP know they can open back up again. ;)
Yes, ma'am. *shuffles off to write.*

1 - 20 of 181 Posts