Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I was browsing for a Kindle Kover and accompanying skin for my sister's Kindle and saw the Jade green m-edge cover.  Since Isabella wears the Olga decal girl skin--the fashion opporturnity did not escape me.

I have seen a few references to the Olga skin and was wondering if anyone has this combination?  Also, I think my sis would really like the Zen skin, can anyone recommend an m-edge cover to match this one--or an alternate skin?  From what I understand the m-edge's are all grey on the interior?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have my kindle in a Vera Decalgirl skin and I have the green M-edge cover..  There is some (but not alot) of green in that skin and I think it works pretty well. 

And yes it's all gray on the inside.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Just to make it even more difficult ... Have you checked out the Oberon covers? 

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FearNot said:
Just to make it even more difficult ... Have you checked out the Oberon covers?
Since I'm going to be getting two covers and a skin, I am trying to be cost-conscious :-[

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Jesslyn said:
Okay, I was browsing for a Kindle Kover and accompanying skin for my sister's Kindle and saw the Jade green m-edge cover. Since Isabella wears the Olga decal girl skin--the fashion opporturnity did not escape me.

I have seen a few references to the Olga skin and was wondering if anyone has this combination? Also, I think my sis would really like the Zen skin, can anyone recommend an m-edge cover to match this one--or an alternate skin? From what I understand the m-edge's are all grey on the interior?
I have the Olga skin with the World Tree oberon (deep green color) design. The green looks great with Olga....

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I would have recommended the Red M-Edge to go with the Zen, but someone earlier said the red on the cover was too dark I think, and didn't match. It must be the new version because I have had the old version and it was a perfect match.

I haven't seen the Jade M-Edge, but I can tell you that the Sapphire one is just beautiful. It's almost a deep turquoise blue. Flower Burst Blue goes really good with that one. I'm guessing Olga will go good with the Jade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts