Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new here and jumping in :) I'm shopping for my first cover(s) and need some advice. I can't afford an oberon right now, especially since i'd like to buy two covers. I've been searching and reading on here, and it seems that the m-edge cover color aren't what they seem on the amazon site. can anyone with a m-edge case post a pic pretty please, or tell me how it seems to you? I'm interested in buying a couple and can't decide, but having the accurate color will help. Then i'll start debating skins :D

thanks so so much- I did some searches and found one or two pics but not enough and was hoping you could help!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome ocdkindler!
I think it would help if you told us what color are you thinking of so people that have them can help you.
I've only had a green one and I love it, I don't have a picture, but is apple green, it's very similar to the color in the amazon site..I loved it.

BTW introduce yourself in the Introduction & Welcomes board and check out the Kindle Accessories boards, they might have advise for you
;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi and thanks for the response! i did post an introduction over there first :)

I'm interested in the saddle brown, but curious if the synthetic is a pretty tan or looks very fake. Also, is the pebbled as comfortable to hold as the smooth leather?

I'm interested in seeing the two different blues, and knowing if the dark one is really navy or IRL lighter and if the sapphire is that bright or more subdued.

I wanted to know about the green- if it's a true apple that helps me, thanks :)

I'm also interested in the red, same thing- is it bright red or more subdued?

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
I'm not sure if you have chosen yet or not, I have the tan pebbled, I call it camel really...but it is really close to the picture and it is just beautiful, it feels great in my hands when I am reading...like a nice soft leather book. The color is just great... the feel is great. Oh and mine is for the Kindle one, but I have to guess they are the same quality and color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts