Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have bought an oberon cover that is not in the default color pictured on the oberondesign website please please post yours here!!  I know that many of our fellow kindlers including myself would love to see a different color that is offered for our desired cover that is not shown on the website to aid in our decision.  My fern dragonfly pond just arrived this morning and I love it so so much!! I would love to order another cover but it would be a great help to see a different color for each cover.  Thanks so much in advance and I know others appreciate it too!!:))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Bicky - great idea!  I am waiting for a pic of the saddle ROH (even though I caved and ordered one last night...::))    A KB member (can't remember who) said they would post pics today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
ZomZom said:
Great timing, my Sky Dragon in black just arrived today! Here it is with DecalGirl's Mount Doom skin. The charm is Celtic Horse.



The black cover is beautiful too. And goes great with the skin (and book!). I am so glad I already have my covers. I would have a terrible time now making a decision on which one I would want and in what color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Bicky-chan said:
If you have bought an oberon cover that is not in the default color pictured on the oberondesign website please please post yours here!! I know that many of our fellow kindlers including myself would love to see a different color that is offered for our desired cover that is not shown on the website to aid in our decision. My fern dragonfly pond just arrived this morning and I love it so so much!! I would love to order another cover but it would be a great help to see a different color for each cover. Thanks so much in advance and I know others appreciate it too!!:))
Good idea! Someone, please post pictures of Creekbed Maple in Green if you have it. I'm agonizing here because I'd like to buy it (bad, I know, since I already have Purple ROH!) but want to see some real pictures first. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
DD said:
Good idea! Someone, please post pictures of Creekbed Maple in Green if you have it. I'm agonizing here because I'd like to buy it (bad, I know, since I already have Purple ROH!) but want to see some real pictures first. Thanks.
The Creekbed Maple in Green is the one I'm thinking of buying as well, and I would really love to see it before I order!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
Here is my Roof of Heaven in saddle, which arrived yesterday..... with Velcro!

very nice cover. it seems you have the velcro adhered to the kindle skin rather than directly on the kindle back. i was considering this option since it would allow me to remove the velcro from the kindle without direct contact with the kindle itself...does it seem the skin is stuck on the kindle well enough not to be inadvertently pulled off when separating the kindle from the oberon case?

regards kz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
kindle zen said:
does it seem the skin is stuck on the kindle well enough not to be inadvertently pulled off when separating the kindle from the oberon case?
The velcro is not so near the edges of the skin that I would be concerned about the skin coming off. However, I doubt I will ever remove it from the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
That black dragon is nice. I may have to hock my RoH. :)
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top