Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
None of those quite does it for me. If your focus is "evidence," maybe a photo of some file folders and Redwelds (the accordion-type things that lawyers use to hold their files)?

Or -- not knowing what exactly the evidence is in your story, a collection of items that look like they've been thrown away?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Potentially any of those could work. Do you have a blurb? Or if not, what's the focus of this particular story? Is it more about a crime scene investigation type of story or is it more of a courtroom drama?

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, guys! My current thinking is that the gavel is the best and most succinct when it comes to signaling the genre, and it doesn't matter that another book in the series has a gavel.

Artistically, I love the forest one. It's intriguing, and it is, in fact, relevant to the plot. But my simple covers have done better than my pretty covers.

The one below is one I like and extremely relevant to the book (because I used the photo to describe the scene), but it sure hasn't resulted in many sales.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.