Kindle Forum banner

How Long HaveYou Owned Your Kindle? Would You Buy It Again?

• 1 year plus and would not buy it again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 months to 1 year and would not buy it again

• 3 months to 6 months and would not buy it again

• Under 3 months and would not buy it again

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have had mine for 9 months and definetely would buy it again. I ordered in January and got it in February just in time for my birthday.-I love being able to just go online and order what books I want and have them almost instantly.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Not only would I buy it again, but I want to buy it for everyone I know. If only I had the money to do that! I think everyone should have one!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I certainly would buy it again and if I had the money I would buy at least one per household of my family, plus my dear friend Laura.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Jen said:
Not only would I buy it again, but I want to buy it for everyone I know. If only I had the money to do that! I think everyone should have one!!
What she said!

L

·
Registered
795 Posts
Got mine in April and then bought one for my husband in June (he was starting to get a little toooo interested in mine and there are some toys I am not willing to share!). Realized a few weeks ago that I have reached the point where it is difficult to even remember Life Before Kindle. I am addicted to this thing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had mine a month and would absolutely buy it again!  Now I wish I could afford to get one for my husband, my mom, and my daughters!!  (Then they might understand more when I keep wanting to slip away to read!)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Kindle is 10 days old today and I would definitely buy again.

I just wish my parents could have had this amazing thing in their lives (Mom has passed and Dad has severe dementia).  They were both avid readers and would have been thrilled with this technology.  Actually makes me sad when I think about it as reading was such a huge part of my family life growing up and as a result I have a great emotional attachment to the very act of reading.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I got my Kindle in May. I only wish that I would have ordered it in Dec. instead of wasting 4 months

asking everyone what they knew about them.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Mine arrived Nov 6th and I would buy again. Would be lost without it because it feels like I've had it forever. Wish I could buy one for every reader I know.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I let Oprah help pay for my Kindle,  sort of.  I love it and would miss it terribly.  I wish I could afford to give my niece and two nephews one for Christmas.  My gr8 neph.  age 8 is already borrowing mine.  I don't let him leave my side though.

·
Registered
364 Posts
With out a doubt I would buy it again.  I have my for almost 8 months, and Faith going almost ever were with me. I think I would be lost with at Faith.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I lied a little, I chose 1-year+ (and I would buy it again), but it won't be one year until Thursday.

Can I be forgiven for a little white lie?

Tracey

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Xia said:
Kindle is 10 days old today and I would definitely buy again.

I just wish my parents could have had this amazing thing in their lives (Mom has passed and Dad has severe dementia). They were both avid readers and would have been thrilled with this technology. Actually makes me sad when I think about it as reading was such a huge part of my family life growing up and as a result I have a great emotional attachment to the very act of reading.
You just touch a tender spot in my heart, Xia... My mom still reads, but her mind and eye sight are beginning to fail and my dad stopped reading when the dementia got worse. He just watches tv now. I got my love of reading from them. Books were always a big part of our lives. I see this love of reading being passed on to my grandchildren and it warms my heart!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had mine since January and I wouldn't know what to do without it now.

I just wish there was someone else in the family that liked to read as much
as I do so I could buy them one.  I'd do it in a minute.  Most of them think
I'm nuts carrying this thing around with me.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts