• UNDECIDED

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • KEEPING 1 AND GETTING 2

Votes: 85 23.9%
1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I was already in line for the Kindle. Wonder is I order another one would it bump me up in line ???

Okay I just bought the K2. One day shipping. Wooooo Hoooooo

Guess if it arrives as promised I can always cancel the other order.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just ordered one too.  I told myself I would wait, see how others liked it and save up before I jumped in - but I couldn't resist.  Much as I love my K1 and case, the new form factor and features sound really good to me.  I use a bike as my primary transportation 6-7 months a year, and my "purse" is a messenger bag.  Being able to slip my kindle into the document sleeve of my bag, with negligible weight or bulk, is very appealing.  Crisper screen, longer battery life, text to voice are all good things too.  I won't need a SD card with the on board memory K2 has.  And I had a tax return burning a hole in my pocket...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had one on order and added a second once my wife said she wanted one as well as my daughter. Now it will be jump ball between the 1 kindle 1 and 2 kindle 2. I will be arguing the  Heritage value of the kindle 1 should be enjoyed by someone else than me

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hubby expressed an interest in my K1, but I suspect he'd prefer that I order a second K2 :)

I ordered the Amazon case, but that was before I saw that the M-edge cases were available, with hinges, and with the built-in light.  Decisions, decisions.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts