Kindle Forum banner

Which case appeals to you more? (links to cases below)

• Red Fleur Flip Case

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Brown Fleur Flip Case

Votes: 15 55.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Although I like them both, I like the way the trim matches the brown cover better than the red.

Best wishes in choosing the one that is right for you!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Such a hard choice.  They are both very nice.  Do you have a skin on your K?
I haven't voted yet.
deb

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for voting everyone! :)

kb9680 said:
I had the brown one and it's gorgeous!
It looks gorgeous! :) Did it get dirty for you at all though since it's whitish? And do you prefer it over other cases?

drenee said:
Such a hard choice. They are both very nice. Do you have a skin on your K?
I haven't voted yet.
deb
No I do not have a skin on my Kindle.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I voted for red.  I love them both, but the red stands out to me.  And I'm not normally a red person.
Good luck choosing.
deb

·
Registered
691 Posts
I chose brown. I like my kindle to be as unassuming as possible.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I voted for red, but it doesn't look very red on my screen.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Both are pretty nice. I voted brown though, I'm color biased :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
I like the brown best. 
I saw after my vote that we are not really helping at this point, as the votes are tied!    :eek:

Lilith

·
5,974 Posts
Normally I would pick red as that's about my favourite colour, but in this case I think the brown one looks better because the trim goes better with it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like the brown one better although both of them are really lovely. I am very much a red person, but in this case I like the way the brown blends in, it's understated and really nice. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since the voting is so close, I've decided I have to go with my heart.  I'll be ordering the Red case. 

Although the brown matches the trim more, I think the red better matches the flowery pattern and gives it a little flair to an otherwise elegant case. 

Thanks for voting everyone:)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I think you should always go with your heart!!  I would worry about either of them becoming grungy .. I think I'm kind of like Pigpen with a cloud of dust following me and my purse.

They are BOTH lovely, so I can see why you were having trouble deciding but I hope your heart's choice arrives quickly to your door.

·
Registered
626 Posts
if the red had red trim that would be my choice but now it looks (to me) like they ran out of red or couldn't get it and used brown trim.
Given the above I'd definitely choose the brown but they are both lovely and which ever one you select you will enjoy.
I'm waiting for delivery of the red tangerine poppy flip case. Later today!! :) :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Leilani said:
Thanks for voting:)
What would you mean by unassuming?
I just meant that I like my case to blend in as much as possible. I'll usually choose the one that stands out the least.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts