I ordered (or plan to order):

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has ordered?  Who is waiting to order?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I voted for 'I'm making one from a journal'. I fell for the Lotus icon journal, and have it ordered.

Nemo

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I really want one and it's taking all of my willpower (that I seriously lack to begin with) not to order it. I've printed out the webpage that shows all 8 of them and told my husband that's what I want for Christmas. I think today I've decided that I want the Tree of Life. It's beautiful and I really like the wrap-around design.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I am a beta tester but the one I received is the one I would have bought. I love it. Hokusai Wave.

L

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I've made use of a large journal which works wonderfully!  I ordered Mountain Pine in saddle (it's a beauty!) and hope to order another journal - Daffodil.... will have to decide what color to order it in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered World Tree. It was calling my name. What can I say, it's my favorite color, green, and I figure with the Kindle, I'm helping save trees!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I was a beta tester also and love my Hokusai Wave. I may get one in forest when they come out later. I may also just have to order a journal- Patience is not something I do well at.

·
Super Moderator
67,487 Posts
How about 'none of the above'?  While they are gorgeous, if I had $75 to spend at my discretion it'd likely go to books since the cover I have is perfectly functional and will likely last a few more years.

Mind you, I wouldn't give it back if it miraculously appeared, but there's lots of other things I'd spend the money on first.  Just can't justify it right now.  But, who knows, I always buy myself an 'end of tax season/birthday present' -- which this past year was my Kindle -- so maybe next April/May I'll be in the market. . . .

I am enjoying all the pictures, though. . . .much more illustrative than the ones on the web site.

Hope I've not thrown cold water on the party, or sat in the cake or anything.  :-\

Ann

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If they do the Butterflies in purple then I'll probably get one, until then none of them are designs or the colors I want.  I'll wait and try not to buy the M-Edge in gray int the mean time. Sigh...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I kinda with Ann... I would like to have one, but $75 is a bit steep for me especially since I have 2 perfectly good covers for now. AND, the one I really like (purple butterflies) is not available at this time.  There is always Valentines, Mother's Day, Anniversary, Birthday, etc to come in 2009 and maybe by then I my fav will be available and I will be in need of another cover.

Until then, I will just have to live precariously through you all here!!

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Thanks for doing this!  I've been sleeping off and on all day (except for PT for my knee) and have had trouble keeping up with the board!

Betsy

1 - 20 of 366 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.