Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here transfer their creative energies (normally devoted to writing) into other pursuits now and then? It seems like a lot of creatives are multi-taskers in terms of different kinds of art or productivity. Da Vinci (art, inventions, architecture, etc), Chuck Norris (movies, thumping people, etc), Larry the Cable Guy (comedy, voice of Mater, etc), etc. One of my other things is songwriting. Here's an old tune I did called Steel Bird. Anyway, it'd be fun to hear what other people are up to in their spare time (only if it's legal).

·
Registered
586 Posts
Christopher Bunn said:
Anyone else here transfer their creative energies (normally devoted to writing) into other pursuits now and then? It seems like a lot of creatives are multi-taskers in terms of different kinds of art or productivity. Da Vinci (art, inventions, architecture, etc), Chuck Norris (movies, thumping people, etc), Larry the Cable Guy (comedy, voice of Mater, etc), etc. One of my other things is songwriting. Here's an old tune I did called Steel Bird. Anyway, it'd be fun to hear what other people are up to in their spare time (only if it's legal).
I read, read and read some more. I also have a few factual writing projects that require extensive research. Every now and then I do a bit with no real publication date in mind.
I also have my psychic work, but that's another story. I am a polymath, no spare time to slow down.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Wow, Christopher!!  What a great song.  The vocals were wonderful.   :)

Oh, I forgot...my psychic work keeps me so busy that I only have time for that and writing.

·
Registered
700 Posts
[quote author=Christopher Bunn]
Anyone else here transfer their creative energies (normally devoted to writing) into other pursuits now and then?[/quote]

I think my occasional forays into writing are the transfer of my creative energies into other pursuits. I'm fortunate enough to have a day job that's the primary focus of my creativity (software architect/engineer).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts