Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a huge deal, but I would dearly love to slightly increase the font size of the messages displayed. I guess being able to do that on the kindle has spoiled me. I know that some web sites (like the yahoo home page) are able to offer three possible font sizes....Harvey, would it be possible to do that here? Your members whose eyesight is no longer the greatest would be sooooo grateful. Reading on the computer is a little hard on my eyes. Of course, I probably shouldn't be spending quite so much time browsing KB in the first place. Maybe I shouldn't be asking you to make it even easier for me to avoid getting my household chores done.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I think there's a way to do it through your computer.  My tech guys showed me one time, but alas, I have forgotten.  Old age, as well.  LOL.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but if you go up to View on your browser, you can adjust the font size. On Firefox it's View > Zoom

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
You can do this on the fly by holding down the CTRL key (command on a Mac) and clicking the plus (+) key as many times as necessary to get the font to the size you want.

To go back down, CTRL and -.

B

·
0 Posts
durphy said:
I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but if you go up to View on your browser, you can adjust the font size. On Firefox it's View > Zoom
On IE it's view>text size. You have five different options.

·
Registered
552 Posts
And on IE it's View - text size

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ha! That will teach me not to ignore the message that another post was posted while I was typing  :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whoa! It worked!!! You guys are awesome. I can't believe that has been there all this time while I've been sitting here squinting at the monitor!!! I'm so glad I asked  ;D

·
Registered
552 Posts
And just in case anyone is working on XP professional, down in the lower, right hand corner of the screen there is a magnifying glass to increase/decrease the page size.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts