Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,641
Weigh-in for week ending 4/5/20: NO

....grocery store restocked thier bakery...drat

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
For the week ending 6 April 2020: NO by the scale, NO by the trend line, YES for weighing less than DH.

The comfort eating hazards have affected DH the most even though he has been much more physically active than I have. I attribute this to the fact than I cannot eat salty, oily, or sticky snacks while sewing masks to donate to the local hospitals and others in essential jobs. So my primary comfort foods are apple slices, carrots, and GF tortillas with cream cheese. OK, that last one is a bit hazardous but I am trying to stretch out both the cream cheese and the tortillas due to intermittent shortages of cream cheese and GF tortillas. I cannot get my favorite GF tortillas as those were purchased at a farmers market that is now closed. I have yet to find a recipe for them that works for me. At least one brand at a local store is ok and doesn't give me intestinal issues if I don't eat more than one a day. ;)

Also, I never got around to baking my birthday GF butterscotch brownies. Not enough time to make it high enough on the essential activities list! Probably a good thing as that would probably add 6 pounds.  :eek:

Stay safe and healthy!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I am afraid to get on the scale. I am already noticing that I've lost some muscle tone and strength while not swimming and walking less, even though I do get out to walk some days. Those days completely at home are hard on the body but good for not catching the virus.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,645
Weigh-in for week ending 4/19/20: YES

·
5,883 Posts
I am continuing to overeat and under-exercise so this week is a very definite NO.  :mad: :-[

And I was doing so well before the lockdown.  :'(

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,648
Weigh-in for week ending 5/3/20: YES

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
May the Fourth be with you!

Congratulations, NapCat!

For the week ending 4 May 2020: NO by the scale, NO by the trend line, YES for weighing less than DH.

I am spending too much time sitting at the sewing machine and consuming calories. However we are both still well as far as we can tell.

Stay healthy!

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
For the week ending 12 April 2020: NO by the scale, NO by the trend line, YES for weighing less than DH (but not by much).

I have gained bach all the weight that I lost this year and now weigh what I did in early December. However, my weight is still staying within a 9 pound window over the last six months. Considering that the past 12 months covered an 18 pound range and this past six months is the lower half of that, I am happy. My eating is balanced and I know that I am not getting enough exercise to cover the extra desserts. However, eating ice cream in the evening with DH is definitely worth it. So is being able to donate masks to the Navajo and Tohono O'odham Nations. So, sewing and sharing more time with DH is staying on my schedule. But I will try to get more exercise as well. :D

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,651
Weigh-in for week ending 5/24/20: NO

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,653
Weigh-in for week ending 5/30/20: YES

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
For the week ending 8 June 2020: NO by the scale, NO by the trend line, NO for weighing less than DH. Posting a couple days late but with info for Monday.

I have gained, due to isolation for COVID, +19 pounds. My youngest sister has changed her weight, due to isolation for COVID, -19 pounds. I have made significant diet and exercise changes to aim for at least -19 to offset my +19.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,656
Weigh-in for week ending 6/14/20: YES

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,660

Weigh-in for week ending 6/28/20:
YES

1641 - 1660 of 1682 Posts