Kindle Forum banner
1681 - 1689 of 1689 Posts

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
For the week ending 12 April 2021: NO by the scale, NO by the trend line, NO for weighing less than DH.

The same has been true for the all the Mondays so far this year. The race the week before did not change the number on the scale. However, I feel great and more energetic! I am happy with stable and energetic. 😀🏃🚶🐢

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
The only thing that works for me is not to think much about the weight but focus on what I put in my mouth and the physical activities. Wish you all the very best of health.

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
For the week ending 9 September 2021: YES by the scale, NO by the trend line, NO for weighing less than DH.

My weight has been fairly stable this year but with a slight upward trend. Now that we are getting closer to moving and the outside temperatures are starting to drop below 100°F, I am able to get in some more outside activities. 😀 Also, I have a trail race in a few weeks. 😁 DH and I are both healthy and happy. Life is good!

1681 - 1689 of 1689 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.