Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are two books coming out tomorrow (Don Rickles - "Rickles Letters", and Artie Lange - "Too Fat To Fish") that I would like to get, but Amazon does not list them as available for Kindle.

Do I have to wait until they come out to know if they will be available on Kindle?

Will we ever be able to pre order books?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm not sure if pre-order is a good option for Kindle titles....an eBook is not going to go out of stock, and sometimes the first release price is higher than it would be several days (weeks?) later. As a reminder, I put the print book on an Amazon wishlist and check every so often to see if it's available for the Kindle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the issue for me is more so that I would like to know in advance of the books being published on Kindle before they come out.

I hear what you are saying though, I can be a bit impatient.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
It's completely the prerogative of the publisher and the author. There are several authors who do not want their books published as e-books.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The thing that seems the most inconvenient about preordering kindle books, is that there is no sample available ahead of time before the release date, so I hesitate to preorder something that I can't even read a sample of, who knows if I will like it.

B

·
0 Posts
Seems to me, that I read somewhere that the new Stephen King book is coming out on Kindle and is available for pre-order. But, I agree, why bother unless it is that important to you that you get it as soon as it is available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts