Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about Kindle screen savers and decided to make a quick attempt using Bacardi Jim's PreciousKindle pic as a base. Enjoy.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Vampyre said:
You've never heard of Major Pom? :)
I know I have jet lag...... but it was major Tom yes? OH! wait!! is that dog a pomeranian?? d'oh - I get it now

I

·
0 Posts
Kirstin said:
I know I have jet lag...... but it was major Tom yes? OH! wait!! is that dog a pomeranian?? d'oh - I get it now
Yes, that was the joke. I loved it.

No, sorry.

Betsy
Do you understand now? It was a play on the song Major Tom by David Bowie(I think)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Vampyre said:
Yes, that was the joke. I loved it.

Do you understand now? It was a play on the song Major Tom by David Bowie(I think)
Ah, that explains it. Not a Bowie fan. Not anti-Bowie, just wasn't someone I listened to...now that you mention the song, I remember it, vagulely.

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
For those joining this already in progress, this is a topic about a screen saver inspired by the Lord of the Rings trilogy:

Tarma said:
I was thinking about Kindle screen savers and decided to make a quick attempt using Bacardi Jim's PreciousKindle pic as a base. Enjoy.

B

·
0 Posts
Here's a possible screensaver featuring the White Tree of Gondor It is already 600x800:

B

·
0 Posts
And here are two more, using pictures from famed LOTR artists Greg and Tim Hildebrandt:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts