1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

www.angelahaddon.com

For new premade releases, please jump to the last page of this thread

Hi 😄

I'm a book cover designer creating beautiful Book Covers for Romance. Specializing in premade book covers that feature gorgeous, quality designs, I’ve worked with NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors, debut novelists, publishers, and successful, self-employed writers to create covers that sell more books.

Sub-genres include Contemporary, New Adult, Billionaire, Sports, Mafia/Bikers, and Seasonal. I also provide Add-Ons for Print, Audiobook, Multi-Book Series, and Marketing. Premades are priced at US$90 for the Essentials Range, and US$150 for Premium.

From time to time, I'll be releasing new premades & announcing special offers here in this thread. Feel free to ask me anything, and thanks for having me!

For a weekly Sneak Peek of upcoming releases, join my Facebook Group.

IMPORTANT
In February 2021, I updated my whole website with new services, new stock, and a constant stream of romance premades. I also launched a newsletter featuring book cover news, trends and tips. If it's been a while since you visited, check it out. And feel free to let me know what you think - I'd love to hear from you!

Cheers,
Angela
Join my Mailing List!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Marina - great to meet you, and thanks so much for the kind words! I'm new to kboards but it seems like a great community :D

Marina Finlayson said:
Hello from a fellow Aussie, and welcome to kboards!

Your work is lovely. I'm sure you'll find many customers here.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback kathrynoh! It does say USD on the Pricing page, but you make a good point - it needs to be more visible. I'll add that to the homepage right now. Thanks again, and great to meet you! :D

kathrynoh said:
Is your pricing $AUD or $US? I think you need to make that clear on your website :)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
When you say template, do you mean that you sell the same cover to multiple people but just change the title and author name?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moist_Tissue said:
When you say template, do you mean that you sell the same cover to multiple people but just change the title and author name?
Each template is single-use only. Once an author purchases a template, I add their details, send them the cover, and that's it. The cover is now theirs, and I won't ever sell that template again.

My templates are cheaper because they're predesigned (thus cutting down on planning/drafting/revising costs), but that's the only difference between a template and a custom-designed cover.

Hope that makes sense!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Angela Haddon said:
Each template is single-use only. Once an author purchases a template, I add their details, send them the cover, and that's it. The cover is now theirs, and I won't ever sell that template again.

My templates are cheaper because they're predesigned (thus cutting down on planning/drafting/revising costs), but that's the only difference between a template and a custom-designed cover.

Hope that makes sense!
I feel like I see the vast majority of cover designers who advertise on here calling this kind of product a premade, the way you do in the thread title. Is there a reason you went with the word template on your website instead? If not, might cut down on the confusion to swap over what you call them to what others do. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AztecStrawberry said:
I feel like I see the vast majority of cover designers who advertise on here calling this kind of product a premade, the way you do in the thread title. Is there a reason you went with the word template on your website instead? If not, might cut down on the confusion to swap over what you call them to what others do. :)
Thanks AztecStrawberry! This is one of the reasons I was so keen to join kBoards - to get a better understanding of what authors want/expect. Really appreciate your feedback and I'll make those changes you suggested to ensure everything's clear.

Thanks again :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
I purchased one of Angela Haddon's premades for a short story, and I do recommend her service.

Angela has a knack for communication that is both professional and friendly. When an unavoidable delay occurred, she let me know right away - a basic courtesy that I've found lacking in some other small businesses. She sent multiple mockups of a premade to verify I liked the title and author information arrangement. Without complaining or a massive surcharge, she did a palette color change at my request to better fit with my main book.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you, Karen!!! So glad you're happy with the cover & service, and it was an absolute pleasure working with you :)

I'm keeping an eye out for your new book - best of luck with the release!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Just released some brand new contemporary Premade Book Covers - premium quality, just US$60. Always happy to customize, and all premades are single-use only (ie. once sold to an author, it will never be sold again) :D

This premade was sold :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I'm having a Halloween Sale! All premade book covers are 40% off until 31st October 2016 - just enter the Coupon Code 'HALLOWEEN16' at the checkout.

Genres include thriller, action, romance, YA, New Adult, & contemporary. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Full catalogue here: www.angelahaddon.com

1 - 20 of 131 Posts