Kindle Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 · (Edited)
SEXY EXECS - NEW RANGE OF PREMADES!

Hi everyone! I've just released a new range of premades for contemporary romance - full catalogue here: angelahaddon.com

All of my quality premades are fully customized and delivered within 48hrs. I offer a high level service, attention to detail, and am always open to questions, feedback & requests.

Have a great week! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, I met you on another thread. I commented there but wasn't sure if you would see it.

Basic copy and paste:

Just looked at your covers on your Facebook page. Liked and shared it (not that I actually have that many Facebook friends) but I really like your work. You are very versatile. I'll need some more covers down the track and will see what you have available then. I write in a couple of genres and have an idea I am working on that your style will work very nicely with though of course I have to write it first.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Hi Anita, yes, I remember you! Thanks so much for sharing (and for your kind words) :D Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have regarding the design/marketing side of things.

I notice you have a few FB groups set up for authors - I hope they're going well for you! I was thinking of setting up a FB group too, for cover/marketing stuff. One for the pipeline, I guess!

Best of luck with your next book, too :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 · (Edited)
Flash Sale - 20% off all premades!

Get 20% off your entire shopping cart - just enter the coupon code 'flash20' at the checkout.

Exclusive kboards offer, Ends in 48hrs. Use them now, or grab as many premades as you like for use at a later date. All covers are fully customized, and come with a FREE 3D mockup for promotional purposes.

To view the full catalog, visit angelahaddon.com.

Any questions or special requests, feel free to drop me a line :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Hi Mara, good to hear from you, and hope sales are going well! I'm actually planning on doing some more sweet/Christian romance and woman's fiction covers (after this batch of steamy ones) - will share here when they're up :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 · (Edited)
New Premades!

Hi everyone, been flat out on customs, but I've finally released a new batch of premades! ;D

Romance, Chicklit, YA, & contemporary, prices starting at US$60, available now at Premade Book Covers for Romance - Angela Haddon Book Cover Design (links to these covers below). Any questions, please feel free to ask!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm so excited about my cover by Angela Haddon!  She was wonderful about listening to what I would like, then adapting it and "fixing" it to make beautiful ebook and paperback covers.  She was extremely prompt and responsive, too--I will definitely work with her again!  Thank you, Angela!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
New Site, New Premades!

I've just updated my website, including my premade store at angelahaddon.com - it's faster, more searchable, and cleaner.

To kick things off, here are a couple of my new premades:

Plenty more to come, so feel free to check out my site and ask me any questions :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Angela,

I love your covers. I see that most of them are based on a single photo. Are these stock photos and is there a risk that another author might just buy the same stock photo and make a cover similar to one I might buy from you?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Hi botolo, thanks for your kind words  ;D

All my premades are from licensed stock images - this is to keep the cost down. Unfortunately, there's always a chance that someone else will buy that same image and use it to create their own cover. It's highly unlikely that it will be identical, as things like placement, image editing/combination, and font choice would all be different, but you are correct: the basic stock images themselves are not exclusive.

As an aside, I'm more than happy to work with exclusive photos, if that's something you need, but I should point out that exclusive images usually cost somewhere between US$500 and US$1000 (depending on the photographer and model). Obviously this bumps up the price quite a bit!! However, if you want a guarantee that nobody will ever use that same image, that's what you'd be looking at. The other alternative is providing your own photography, which would ensure that you have the exclusive rights to that image.

I hope that's clear, but let me know if you have any more questions :D

81 - 100 of 139 Posts