Kindle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wanted to share my experience with Angela and to say it's been smooth would be an understatement. I bought a premade cover from her for my first novel (out in a few weeks hopefully) and she was exceptionally helpful throughout the whole process. She even gave me a few 3D mockups for promos for free. I have no experience with these things, but the fast and efficient communication more than made up for it. Her works are beautiful and her attitude is professional and very kind. I would be happy to use her services in the future and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone in need of a stunning cover. Thank you again, Angela!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 · (Edited)
New Premades!

Premade covers for psychological thrillers, sweet/small town romance and contemporary romance - US$110 each, fully customized (or you can just put it aside for later)

Click the images to see them in-store on my website, and if you'd like early access to new premades, join my Facebook Group!

Feedback always welcome ;D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Hi psnew, thank you!

The final cover is 2700 x 1800px ;D However, my working files are usually 1.5 to 2x this size, just to ensure there's some wiggle room (this also means I can create large print versions without any hassle). Also, if you're after a specific size, I'm happy to export at any dimensions you need.

Thanks for the heads-up, too - I'll add this query to my FAQ page - and please let me know if you have any more questions  :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 · (Edited)
NEW for Women's Fiction!

Got some new stock!!! Both of these are US$90, fully customized and ready to go within 48 hours.

There's more new stuff in-store, including a few steamy ones. My store's here -> www.angelahaddon.com

If you'd like early access to new premades, plus sales and coupon codes, join my Facebook Group!

Feedback always welcome ;D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 · (Edited)

Hello! 😄

I've just updated my website with NEW services, a NEW pricing structure, and NEW premade book covers!

Check them out here:
www.angelahaddon.com

What I Do
After a year of doing customs, I'm now focusing on premade romance book covers. Currently, I'm releasing 5 new premades per week, priced at US$90 for the Essentials Range, and US$150 for Premium. I also provide Add-Ons for Print, Audiobook, Multi-Book Series, and Marketing.

New Stock
From time to time, I'll be announcing new premades & special offers here in this thread. Feedback always welcome, and I'm happy to answer any questions you have about my process or services. In the meantime, here's a sample of some of my new premade romance covers!

For a weekly Sneak Peek of upcoming releases, join my Facebook Group.

To subscribe to my newsletter, join my Mailing List.

Thanks!

x Angela

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
There are some great covers here! Get them before my FOMO kicks in and I do, ha.

Angela, do you do tweaks on your premades? I have a relatively large author name convention and I need to move the title to accommodate my name on 99% of premades.

Usually, that's not an issue, but sometimes it messes up the design. I do wish more premades had large author names.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
There are some great covers here! Get them before my FOMO kicks in and I do, ha.

Angela, do you do tweaks on your premades? I have a relatively large author name convention and I need to move the title to accommodate my name on 99% of premades.

Usually, that's not an issue, but sometimes it messes up the design. I do wish more premades had large author names.
Thanks for the kind words :love:

Yes, I tweak/customize premades to suit different author names and titles - that's all included in the price :) I provide drafts with alternative font layout options, including any special requests you might have, so you can choose your preferred option.

It's interesting you mentioned that issue with big author names, because I was thinking of trying some different options there in the near future! Good to know there's a need for something like that.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Thanks for the kind words :love:

Yes, I tweak/customize premades to suit different author names and titles - that's all included in the price :) I provide drafts with alternative font layout options, including any special requests you might have, so you can choose your preferred option.

It's interesting you mentioned that issue with big author names, because I was thinking of trying some different options there in the near future! Good to know there's a need for something like that.
Good to know! Thanks :)

Oh yes, I'm a real premade addict (the FOMO is strong) and I almost never find any with an author name the size of mine. And mine isn't huge, really. I'm not going Nora Roberts on things, but I've got it stacked, and the font itself is relatively bold and big, so it takes up 3-5x the space of most author names on premades.

I have some design skill, so I can usually imagine "will this work with my name size," but I only have some skill, so I can't always see it.

Which is a long way of saying, yes, please do!

Do you do series covers based on premades as well?

Edit: Nevermind! I found the details on your homepage :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
I was going to follow up on this, so I'm glad you raised the point that large author names look better on some cover designs than others! I wanted to mention that while I CAN modify the author size, sometimes it won't get you the best-looking version. If anyone has any doubts or concerns at all, I'm more than happy to discuss options (and any pros/cons re cover tweaks) prior to purchase. There's a contact form on my site for email, or I can chat via here or Facebook :)

And yes, I do a Series Builder Add-On, which is basically a brand new cover, custom-designed to match one of my premades, so you can build out a series. They're US$180 each. If anything on my site is unclear, please let me know - happy to answer any questions :D

101 - 120 of 131 Posts