Kindle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Hi everyone, got some new romance premades! 💖

Prices start at US$90. To see everything I currently have available, visit my website:
Premade Romance Covers - Angela Haddon Book Cover Design

I release 5 new premades per week, Monday through Friday.

If you'd like a Sneak Peek every Sunday afternoon (with the opportunity to purchase premades before they go live), just join my Facebook Group!

Thanks
Angela 😊

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Hi everyone!

I've got some new romance premades, including Christmas, Billionaire, Sports Romance, and Romantic Suspense, with prices starting at US$90.

To see everything I currently have available, visit my website:

If you'd like a Sneak Peek every Sunday afternoon (with the opportunity to purchase premades before they go live), just join my Facebook Group!

Thanks
Angela 😊

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Hey Kboards, I thought I'd share the premade Angela worked up for me! It's here on this landing page, where you can signup for a freebie (opt-in is optional).

I fell in love with the cover when I saw it. The colors and the tone just screamed sexy classy. I immediately knew it would fit my brand. I was worried it wouldn't work with my giant name, but Angela worked with me on options until we nailed all the elements. Even though I forgot I needed a tagline!

Angela has been great! Prompt, flexible, and skilled. (Even though I took forever to finally send her info for the cover). We're working on a custom project now and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Her process has worked really well for me: very collaborative, but she's still leading the design and not asking too many questions that go over my head.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Thank you so much for the lovely comment, Crystal - time is precious, so I really appreciate it!

It's great to be working with you, and I'm really looking forward to how the next project turns out!

(PS. I've grabbed my copy of 'Dirty Subordinate', too 😊 )

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Hi everyone!

New romance premades available, with prices starting at US$90.

Thanks
Angela 😊

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I just got my first premade done by Angela Haddon! Let me just say she does amazing work and I am glad that I took a jump of faith to work with such a good designer! Hope you all have the chance to look at her premade! They are real worlds of art! Thank you again and I will be coming back for more!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Angela,

You are a GEM! Wow. She has the best customer service I’ve come across, and she’s sooo sweet. I mean, her work speaks for itself. I didn’t expect to get the cover so quickly, and I love it so much. It’s so beautiful, and I cannot wait to work with her again. I didn’t expect for the turnaround to be so fast, but I’m not complaining. Angela, to you, thank you so much for the amazing cover, and for being incredible/patient with me. It’s my debut novel, and I’ve been all over the place, but Angela helped me through that with an amazing cover.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Thank you for such a wonderful review, Olivia! I really appreciate the feedback - best of luck with your debut ... can't wait to see how it goes!!! 😊

Also, to anyone interested in signing up to my newsletter, this month's edition is out next Tuesday. For Book Cover News, Trends & Tips, here's the signup link -> Newsletter Signup for Angela Haddon Romance Covers

Plus, you'll get 10% off any premade. Any questions, just let me know!

Thanks,
Angela

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
New romance premades available! Including Contemporary, Small Town, New Adult and more 💖

ALSO ... this month's newsletter is coming out on Tuesday. I'm announcing TWO new products, plus I'll be covering KDP's new Transparency Codes, and what they mean for your print covers. There's also some GREAT news for Instagram users, and more pre-Christmas goodies. If you're interested, just Join My Mailing List!

Face Glasses Facial expression Vision care Happy
Photograph Facial expression Human Flash photography Happy

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
New romance premades available! Including Historical, Billionaire, Mafia and more 💖

To see everything I currently have available, please visit my website:

And if you'd like first dibs on new romance covers, I release a Sneak Peek of the week's upcoming premades every Sunday in my Romance Premade Group!

Thanks,
Angela 💖

Poster Font Flash photography Fedora Happy
Muscle Human Sleeve Gesture Poster

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
More romance premades! Including Billionaire Romance, Romantic Comedy, Bad Boy and Sweet 💖

And if you'd like first dibs on new romance covers, I release a Sneak Peek of the week's upcoming premades every Sunday in my Romance Premade Group!

Thanks,
Angela 💖

Poster Dress Font Publication Formal wear
Publication Poster Sleeve Font Tie

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Merry Christmas, everyone! Here are some new romance premades, including sweet/small town, sport, and college romance 💖

Thanks,
Angela 💖
Hair Facial expression Muscle Smile Flash photography
Vision care Bodybuilder Sleeve Shorts Font

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Happy New Year! Here are some new romance premades, including contemporary and military 💖

Thanks,
Angela 💖

Face Hair Purple Kiss Flash photography
Bodybuilder Beard Vision care Goggles Poster

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Hi everyone, new romance covers 💜

Here are a few Romance premades I currently have in-store, priced from US$90:

NEWSLETTER OUT TOMORROW - and here's my newsletter signup link. You'll get news and romance cover trends every month, plus a coupon code for 10% off any premade!

Thanks,
Angela :D

Face Outerwear Product Purple Flash photography
Product Purple Flash photography Font Poster

PS. if you'd like first dibs on new romance covers, I release a Sneak Peek of the week's upcoming premades every Sunday in my Romance Premade Group!

121 - 140 of 140 Posts