Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard on the news that former President Bush is reading from a Kindle- how cool is that?

Would be curious to know what he downloads.....

·
Registered
115 Posts
He bought the Kindle2 because of the text to speech. It reminds him of his dad reading to him.

(and he doesn't actually know HOW to read)

bah-zing.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Can't we just talk Kindle without getting political...  :) It is about the Kindle and reading not politics. I am thrilled to hear Pres. Bush has a Kindle.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Gables Girl said:
LOL I'll sit on yours if you will sit on mine.....
LOL-- If I wasn't sittin' on my hands before I DEFINITELY am now, and mouth taped shut to boot!! ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Octochick said:
Wow, he can read?
Haha, I was thinking the same. He'll enjoy the Text 2 Speech feature.

G

·
Encender Vaquero said:
LOL-- If I wasn't sittin' on my hands before I DEFINITELY am now, and mouth taped shut to boot!! ;D
You'd look pretty odd with your mouth taped to your boot. I bet that's uncomfortable.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Can't we just talk Kindle without getting political... :) It is about the Kindle and reading not politics.
Thanks, Linda. I didn't mean to start anything- I just thought it was kind of neat and good Kindle PR....

·
Registered
87 Posts
At first I thought that maybe Chaney would come over and read it to him but I doubt that he can read also. Maybe they could color the screen savers. 

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
All in good fun. I was just excited to hear Mrs. Bush talk about the Kindle on ABC nightly news but I would be excited to hear anyone talk about it. I think it is an amzing device and think everyone should have one. Of course I get the old eye roll  ::) everywhere but here.  :)

I posted Laura Bush Talks Kindle on ABC News at the same time as you Newbie Girl but I got an internal error and although the topic showed up there was no content so I removed it to recycel bin.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Newbie Girl said:
I just heard on the news that former President Bush is reading from a Kindle- how cool is that?

Would be curious to know what he downloads.....
I think it is cool too!
I think the more K's get known... and the more popular they become.... it will benefit all K readers!

It is just too easy for people to take cheap shots at anyone "in the news".

Eric

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.