Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you see ABC News last night , Mrs. Bush in her interview stated that President Bush got a Kindle from Cheney and he reads books on it a lot .
WOW Great

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hoo-boy!...here we go again.

WHOO-GAH...WHOO-GAH....WHOO-GAH!

MODERATORS TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL...I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think we should just talk about how easy it is to use the Kindle in "generalities"

:) :)

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
Mr Bush has a Kindle.  I think I heard that Mr. Cheney does as well.  So do Ms Winfrey and Ms Goldberg.  It's a non-partisan reading device!  :D

Ann

·
Registered
149 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
You mean other than the fact that the first thing the baby saw was the dashboard?
Did you have one of those Pine tree air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror? I wonder if the poor child would have that scent imprinted in their mind for all eternity.

:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
J. Steinbeck said:
I think we should just talk about how easy it is to use the Kindle in "generalities"

:) :)
uh, yeah, I'll give that five minutes, lol.

I like the baby idea...or anything else if that topic's been gestated fully...how 'bout bunnies? ...or ponies? ...anything but pet goats ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
uh, yeah, I'll give that five minutes, lol.

I like the baby idea...or anything else if that topic's been gestated fully...how 'bout bunnies? ...or ponies? ...anything but pet goats ;)
You have a pony? Cool, tell us about her.... :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
J. Steinbeck said:
Did you have one of those Pine tree air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror? I wonder if the poor child would have that scent imprinted in their mind for all eternity.

:)
ha ha, that's funny

·
Registered
493 Posts
Gables Girl said:
You have a pony? Cool, tell us about her.... :)
yep, gotta pony crossed with a bunny...jumps houses, give birth to punnies 3 times a month and poops chocolate eggs on Easter.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
yep, gotta pony crossed with a bunny...jumps houses, give birth to punnies 3 times a month and poops chocolate eggs on Easter.
Swoons, poops chocolate eggs on Easter. Where can I get a punny? :)

1 - 20 of 346 Posts