Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My book had a glorious run (28 days) in the top 100. When it fell out, I put it back to full price everywhere. Before I adjusted the amazon price, I made sure it wasn't 99 cents in the other stores and waited for the listings to update. They did. Anyway, Amazon didn't put the price back to $3.99. They left it at 99 cents. It looks like they put it on sale or price matched or...? Why else would they do that? Just wondering if I'm missing something. Probably am...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even when they had the higher digital price listed and crossed out? That's what made me think they price matched or did something else.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
holly w. said:
Even when they had the higher digital price listed and crossed out? That's what made me think they price matched or did something else.
Ah, no. They weren't price matching our title. I'd agree with Carradee. Drop them an email and ask what's what.

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
Yeah, they're price-matching you to an older cached page at one of the other sites. If you send them the links to show you're back at $3.99 at all the other sites, they'll correct the price, but it might take a few days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts