Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
I have two gen 1 Echo Shows.  I like them.  Thinking seriously of a gen 2 Show for the living room.  Gen 1 is still good for the bedroom.

Anyone have a gen 2 Show?  Like it?  How does it compare to gen 1?

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one Gen 1 and one Gen 2 Show. The biggest difference is that the screen is significantly larger on the Gen 2 - 10" vs 7". To me they sound about the same.

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a successful Prime Day.  I got an Echo Show 5 for $50 and an Amazon case for my Fire table for $10 off regular price.  I think I'm going to stop looking.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Andra said:
I had a successful Prime Day. I got an Echo Show 5 for $50 and an Amazon case for my Fire table for $10 off regular price. I think I'm going to stop looking.
"Prime Day" is 2 days this year, you know. ;) ;D

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Prime Day EPIC FAIL.

Early this morning I ordered a Show gen 2. Delivery today. Amazon knows they're gonna be busy -- it's Prime Day. Don't make promises . . . . Most recent communication from Amazon:

Now expected July 16 - July 17

We're sorry your package is late

We're working to get your package back on track, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery.

Please come back Thursday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out.

Was expected today
"Please come back Thursday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out" -- geeeeez. Amazon is not getting a pass on this one. I'm not going to cancel, but for this I want to pay less.

My annual Prime renewal date is July 14.

Does anyone have a general phone number for Amazon? I have numbers for specific departments, but general number I have no longer works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts