Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been crushed to death already I apologize. I published a story. Didn't like the cover and had to fix a glitch in the formatting. I re-pubbed it (and Amazon said the new version was published) but the old cover still showed up. So I resized it a bit and now it is pending review again, etc etc. How long does it normally take for a new cover to show up?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Up to two days. Generally less.

Anyone who bought the book already will have the old cover in their copy unless you contact Amazon to update the file. If it is a serious enough issue you can have them ask people to update. What they actually do is up to them.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mathew Reuther said:
Up to two days. Generally less.

Anyone who bought the book already will have the old cover in their copy unless you contact Amazon to update the file. If it is a serious enough issue you can have them ask people to update. What they actually do is up to them.
I'm the only one to have bought one so far. No big. ;D

Thanks Matthew and Gertie!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It can actually be a whole week for a cover and/or Look Inside to update.  The customer gets the new content in the meantime, but it can take a few days to show on the book's Amazon page.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mother Nature is in the process of beating me to the pulling-my-hair-out punch. She's been doing it for me for about 10 years.  :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts