Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there - i can't seem to change my profile picture :( - i navigate to the picture in the browse space and hit change profile and just get a blank white screen - am i doing something wrong. i've changed my picture before with no hassle but maybe i'm forgetting something - hope this is the right place to be asking about this

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
In Profile, on the left, under "Modify Profile" you want to click on "Forum Profile Information."

Then you should see where it says "Personalized Picture"

Hope this helps, let us know!

Betsy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick reply - got to the modify section and the page which allows you to choose your picture - either preloaded, from a website or uploaded from your computer. i chose the upload option and navigated to the correct jpg on my desktop using the "browse" option. then when i click "change profile" i just get a blank white screen - no change to my profile. tried using one of the preloaded photos, but still no joy - any thoughts?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hang on, I will try to change your pic.

Look! You're a tree!

The problem may be your browser, try closing the application and opening it... Then try changing your avatar again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do - altho it's kind of nice being a tree - peaceful and all - thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts