Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 22.

Between Project Runway, Project Runway Junior, and Project Runway All-Stars, we might be able to watch PR all year long.  :D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just watched the first episode. The kids are older (13-17) than in season one. We started off with 12.

I was very impressed with the first runway show. Even the bottom two were decent designs, although you might disagree with that
very colorful design being decent. I just thought it was bold and different and matched the designer's shirt. :) The designer that was eliminated put out a lovely garment but there was no real design to it compared with the others.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Thanks for posting, I had no idea it had started! Just watched the first two.... don't really have a fav yet. Will be interesting for sure.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cuechick said:
Thanks for posting, I had no idea it had started! Just watched the first two.... don't really have a fav yet. Will be interesting for sure.
Just started the second episode now.

I always start out rooting for anyone from FL or NJ since they are my two home states. Lucas is from FL.

A'Kai reminds me of someone but I can't think who.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Episode 2 winner ... not my fav but really nice. I think there were others who showed more imagination.

Episode 3 winner ... team and avant garde challenge. Two very strong contenders. Well done to the winning team.

But now we come to the losing team. They deserved to be on the bottom. Very poor construction from both of them, although I would have eliminated the other one. What I couldn't believe is that
Tim used his save this early in the competition. Not only that, he said he would have used it to save the other member of the team if the elimination had bone the other way.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I agree Gertie!
I thought he should have gone home the week before and did not see anything exceptional in what he had done that warranted him staying, either one of them! So weird.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cuechick said:
I agree Gertie!
I thought he should have gone home the week before and did not see anything exceptional in what he had done that warranted him staying, either one of them! So weird.
Yes, I was surprised at last weeks elimination, too.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone still watching?

Just caught up with the finale part one.

Very disappointed with the final person to go on to the finale. Same ole same ole.

My money is on either Chelsea or Izzie, although Chris has been a bit of a dark horse, coming on strong at the end. I think I'd be happy with any of those three. If the fourth one wins, I'll be almost as ticked off as I was when Erin won.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I watched the finale, happy with the winner... pretty fun season but not as good as last season... I just didn't LOVE any of the contestants this time...

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cuechick said:
I watched the finale, happy with the winner... pretty fun season but not as good as last season... I just didn't LOVE any of the contestants this time...
I mostly liked
Chelsea's
designs all season, but I really loved
Chris'
final collection.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Cuechick said:
That was exactly how I felt about this season. Last season was so perfect and the contestants were all great. Though I will say that these kids sure are more mature than the "adult" contestants. n

1 - 12 of 12 Posts