Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a sports girl and I didn't realize what Feb. 3 was. I booked a promo with kindle fire and bookbub for that day. Is that really awful? I hope not because I already have it booked :-/

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Monique said:
I'm a serious reader who will be jumping round like a baby on SB Sunday. But, I will be usual self before and after, unless I drink too much. :)

I think it will be fine.
Pretty much this.

Though if Seattle had made it through the day would have been a lost cause for me. ;)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a YA fantasy. Are teen girls really into SB? I mean aside from waiting to watch the half time show. Anyway, I guess it's already one. Oh well :)

·
Super Moderator
67,727 Posts
livinginfantasyland said:
I tend to think/hope that serious readers won't even know it's the superbowl ..... I'm with ya though, planned my own promos not even remotely aware what date it was either -DOH! Oh well, too late to back out now. Just going all in :)
Well, this could be seen as a bit insulting. ::) I don't really feel like you can draw further conclusions about people just by knowing whether or not they're readers or sports fans. They're not mutually exclusive activities. For example, I consider myself a serious reader. I'm also a football fan and will be watching the game. :-\ Heck, I'll probably be reading a bit WHILE watching the game! :D

Bottom line: lots of folks will watch the game, lots of folks won't. Which, anyway, isn't until the evening.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.