Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Bryan Cohen said:
Hey all. Just had a quick question. Following Bob Meyer's lead, I began posting to the UK kindle boards as well and low and behold, my sales went up from "zilch" to "here and there" :). I was wondering if anybody had any other standard methods for promoting to a UK audience. Thanks!
OMG... I live in the UK and I have been posting on the US forum. Didn't know there was one in the UK lol. My sales in US are way higher than UK, but I assumed it was because kindle store is still very new in the UK

Mark E. Cooper

·
Registered
64 Posts
I didn't know either! But I'm not deserting this site because you have been incredibly welcoming and have answered my stupid questions without making me feel silly. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Milly Reynolds said:
I didn't know either! But I'm not deserting this site because you have been incredibly welcoming and have answered my stupid questions without making me feel silly. Thanks.

No way would I stop coming here, this is the best kindle site, but it doesn't hurt talking on the UK one too. ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
I knew it! I knew it! Ok, I didn't know it. I had no idea there were separate UK kindleboards. I just couldn't understand why my UK sales were so abysmal even though The Unfinished Song has been praised by UK book blogger and reviewers. How does one find these mystery kindleboards? (And are there parallel boards for DE as well?!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts