Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a good part of my day going through my pages and pages of wishlist books. I am now down to just over 600.00 worth! I love samples, they really do save me a lot of money lol.

Melissa

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Just a suggestion, if some of your books are priced reasonably, it's not a bad idea to go ahead and get the ones you really really want.  I too had a list in the beginning and I had jotted down the prices current at that time.  A few weeks later many of those books were up to 9.99. 
deb

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of mine are already at 9.99. I'm hoping they come down just a tad. My luck they will go up though. I did buy all of the ones I had that were under 5.00. They added up pretty quickly.

Melissa

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I understand about them adding up quickly.  I was shocked when I finally sat down one day and added up how much I had spent.  I finally started a spreadsheet to help keep track.  Like you, I try to stay under 5.00 if I can.  But sometimes books in a series, such as Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, are around 7.00.  I've been picking up one or two here and there before they go to 9.99. 
deb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts