Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, dear Kindle Board Community!

My name is Nicolai, psychologist and aspiring author, now eager to join your ranks and get to know some wonderful people!

I’m 30 years old at this time of writing and can honestly say the author-dream has been with me since I was old enough to write, draw and not pay attention in class. Being inspired from the fantastic tales told by some of the great fantasy authors, the incredible and imaginative worlds have always been my favorite setting of all.

I’ve worked with clinical psychology for years and seen the internal struggle made by humans, when they feel overwhelmed from all sides. I’ve shared ideas, dreams, lives and tales with several interesting people as I’ve travelled far around the world, and three months ago I sat down to write the first book of my fantasy-series ‘Heureka’.

I’m mostly inspired by my two favorite authors, Sir Terry Pratchett and R.A.Salvatore, mixed with my passion for psychology. What fascinated me about writing fantasy is handling the conventional topics and themes, while at the same time trying to add something of your own. The portrayal of people with real, relatable challenges is important to me. And of course, making room for humor and a smile along the way.
Needless to say, I’m a roleplayer, gamer, geek and enthusiast at heart. Being an author is for me a chance to share some of what has gone on inside my head for so long, hoping it will entertain you. I’m not really trying to anything but deliver to you some great reading and a good adventure.

On a random and finishing note; I own a pet hedgehog and not a Kindle. But I might just be convinced to, eventually : P

Nice meeting you all!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to KB, Nicolai! :)

Lorie

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Nicolai,

Welcome to the boards.  Nice to meet you.  You'll love it here.  Enjoy the community!    :)

Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts