Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Tallulah.  I just fixed mine, and while I was there I noticed that "is this Nook book available in print?" had also reverted to no.  It used to be yes.

·
Registered
726 Posts
RobertJCrane said:
Mine were reverted to US only as well, which is interesting because my books are all for sale on the UK Nook site. *shrugs*
As far as I can tell, BN has never reliably honored wishes (via PubIt anyway) to remove books from the Nook UK store. I had some which were long ago unpublished taken off sale via Pubit to go through Smashwords and/or go into Select suddenly show up on the UK site when it went live. That seemed a little disconcerting. Now that I *do* want everything in all countries, I just checked and two were reverted to US-only but still apparently for sale in the UK just the same. I think maybe there is just no connection between the PubIt settings and the actual UK catalog. Maybe there is another way to control what shows up in the UK?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks for letting us know! I only had 11 books to change, but I feel really bad for those who have a TON of books to do. It was tedious enough doing 11. If I had to do 100, I'd be pissed.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Adding my thanks. I'd been selling in the UK/Nook store before and now I know why that dried up.

So...I wonder what the reason is for the US sales drying up... any other settings you want to tell us about?

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I had a sale to the UK on 2/11, but that book (like all my others) indicates "US rights only." Either this is a recent change on the site, or PubIt isn't all that concerned about whether we've checked "worldwide rights" or not.

·
Registered
942 Posts
MegHarris said:
I had a sale to the UK on 2/11, but that book (like all my others) indicates "US rights only." Either this is a recent change on the site, or PubIt isn't all that concerned about whether we've checked "worldwide rights" or not.
Are you suggesting I won't start selling 4,254 copies a day in the UK now?

Crap. Better cancel that pizza order.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Wish they'd stop screwing with us. And is it just me, or do they force everyone to login their name and password practically everyday? I can't seem to remain logged in like I can with KDP, SW and KWL. Small inconvenience, I know.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Saul Tanpepper said:
Wish they'd stop screwing with us. And is it just me, or do they force everyone to login their name and password practically everyday? I can't seem to remain logged in like I can with KDP, SW and KWL. Small inconvenience, I know.
They require a fresh login every browser session. I believe they are doing it for security. It's still annoying.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.